Multiple TV Sources on Menu
Hi! Let me start off by saying I'm not exactly sure what is causing this issue, as I am mostly a newbie to Kodi.

I am running Kodi 16 and Mimc 3.3.1. I have two Video Sources for TV Shows. Both sources are set for 'TV Show' Content. When setting up the Menu, I added two menu items, one for each source like such:
label: TV Shows
action: ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/7.xsp,return) - which should point to Video Library > Sources > TV Shows > Create Menu Item to here

label: Kid Shows
action: ActiveWindow(VideoLibrary,special://profile/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/10.xsp,return) - which should point to Video Library > Sources > TV Kids > Create Menu Item to here

Having done the above, the TV Shows menu item works great. However the TV Kids menu items shows nothing but the Back Icon. I'm not exactly sure what is going on, or how to trouble shoot this. I used the same methods to add two menu items: Movies and Kids Movies, and they both work fine.

I appreciate any help in figuring this out!

Thanks for such an awesome skin also!
Is the content from 'TV Kids' scanned into the library? After clicking 'Create menu item to here', did you select 'TV Shows'? If you choose 'Files view' instead do you see any content?

Can you upload a copy of userdata (wiki)/addon_data/script.skinshortcuts/7.xsp somewhere like pastebin.com (it can be opened in any text editor and the contents copied and pasted) and put a link to it here, so I can check that the format of it is correct. (Or, if you hadn't selected 'TV Shows' and it still doesn't work after you do, whatever number .xsp file the shortcut now links to)

To be perfectly honest the ability to create shortcuts to sources as you have was added a very long time ago to the Skin Shortcuts script and basically hasn't been touched since so it's entirely possible that it's become broken over time. Which is not to say it can't be fixed if specific issues can be identified Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multiple TV Sources on Menu0