v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
Thanks. Forgive me that I won´t get into every point you made, but I will consider them all. Some of them are valid, some of them are, as already mentioned, core limitations / bugs though which I wont be able to fix with pure skinning work.

Just some small remarks:

- Skin settings might get more exposed again after the settings rework (already PR´d). I agree that it feels to hidden.

- More support for our resource add-ons is planned. It makes sense if the default skin shows how to use them properly.

- Moving scanning etc to top center does not work out that well because it has to be either left- or right-aligned in order to not look too hectic.

- Everyone in our team wants infodialog/contextmenu for widgets, too Smile It needs some major refactoring in core code though to get that done, and no promises if/when that will happen

Also, just for clarity, the skin is far from being final. It was written 100% from scratch and I am sure that a lot of small bugs will pop up in the process, and lot of areas might get a rework.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - by phil65 - 2016-03-01, 03:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9