v17 [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin
(2016-03-03, 16:08)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 12:54)querty1000 Wrote: Up/Down scrolls for me to the movie-database. On down if "Z" is arrived it switches to the beginning "A", or on Up if "A" is arrived it switches to "Z" (like all other skins) and does not select any toolbar. I will test this again at home today evening.

Not really sure I follow - I'm not sure which "toolbars" you are referring to inside the Movies library - there's only the blade menu and scroll bar.

Say you're in the home screen, with "Movies" highlighted in the main navigation menu. If you keep clciking down, TV shows, Music, Add-ons, Pictures, Videos, Weather (if not disabled)... where do you go when you click down on Videos/Weather? You should enter the small cluster of icons bottom left (File Manager, Settings, Favourites, Power).

Alternatively, if you click OK on "Movies" to enter the Movies library, you should have an "Options" icon in the bottom left corner of the screen that informs you which direction to push (up or left, depending on your current view - it's left for the default List view) to pop out the blade menu.

Maybe some screenshots will help, highlighting the toolbars are that you are unable to access.

Damn, forget it, i have just choosen the skin for touchscreens instead the new one. they sounds similar.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin - by querty1000 - 2016-03-03, 19:48
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Estuary - Kodis new default skin9