• 5(current)
v16 Hybrid Revival
There's no setting for more submenu items. Just out of interest - How many items are you talking about?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Hybrid dev is amazing...just finished my build.
Thank you Mudislander

Paul
Glad to see this skin back.. I forgot how much I like it.
Is there a way to add an addons subsection to a home item?
For example. I'd like to add a menu item to video addons>DIYNetwork>Yard Crashers
Found it!
It is in video nodes.
(2016-04-03, 17:02)Mudislander Wrote: Ambitious if you're very new Wink but we've all got to start somewhere.

First that post is rather old and was referring to very old mods of confluence. Hybrid is slightly different now and I use the <colordiffuse> tag to alter the colour of various images in the skin. I now use the animation effect "fade" to adjust the transparency.

If you want to MOD a skin it's always best to spend a bit of time digging through the skin to see how it works, look for any routines that may do what you want. eg: in Hybrid there's a routine called "WidgetTransparency" and another "TransparentEffect" If you've used the skin you know you can adjust the transparency, so it's a good chance that those routines have something to do with that.

Use something like Notepad++ and look for every mention of "WidgetTransparency" in the skins 720p folder to find how where and why it's called. Then the challenge is to find and follow the menu and submenu images and call the routine or your own variation of it.

To follow how the menu is built it's alway easiest to start of with the "home.xml" file and start digging, but in Hybrid you'll need to look at the files "IncludesHomeMenuSys" and "IncludesSubMenuSys"

In "IncludesSubMenuSys" you'll find the image you're asking about is called "SubEnd.png" and not "HomeSubEnd.png". you'll have to apply your "transparency" code to every one of them.

The next problem you're going to have is that some stuff on the home screen is hidden below the menu bar and would show through if the bar was transparent. You could turn those things off in the settings.

As a parting shot - I've no problems helping you, but not by digging through the code and doing it for you just to show you how. Also if you're more interested in getting a transparent menu bar than learning to MOD a skin - Just edit the images in something like "Gimp" and make them more transparent.

I'm sure Mudislander is correct saying its probably easier using Gimp. I like looking at the code though. The 3 things I added transparancy to were homesubnF.png, subend.png and StatusBar.png. I like the way it looks. There is still some dividers under but they are pretty thin and I like the way it looks with the dividers.
Make sure you change the homesubnf.png and not homesubfo.png.

You can also play around with the transparancy of the widgets if you want to get them to match. If I remember correctly they were in IncludesInfoWidget.xml

Most of the colors I saw in the code last six characters were FFFFFF. If you want your colordiffuse to match you should probably consider sticking with those last six.
Loving the new updates Mudislander. I love how a Node widget doesn't have to come directly from the item source anymore. And 10 addon shortcuts per item is fantastic. Is there anyway to use 10 addons and not have to use the sideblade? Just have 5 showing at at time and be able to scroll through from left to right perhaps? I looked through settings and couldn't find a way to do it. Just wondering if I maybe missed it. Either way, thanks for the great updates and hard work. Favorite skin by a mile. Smile
Seems pretty stable so far. Love the new look at well. Only slight issue I have is if I change a sub menu button for instance I changed under system "file manager" to "system information" when I reboot kodi this change is not saved.
Have you got the "Auto Reload Skin" option enabled?
Noli illegitimi carborundum

A question, can I make widget from my video addon?
If yes, how? Any one can guide?

Edited:: Piracy Policy
(2016-05-05, 09:13)ssneoh Wrote: A question, can I make widget from my addon? (e.g. Exodus - TV - People Watching)
If yes, how? Any one can guide?

You need to re-read the forum rules....

Section 2.5 Piracy Policy and the list of Banned Add-ons

Not trying to be a meanie Smile but there are rules and reasons for them....This is part of the reason LINK
Thanks for the advice. Edited the post
(2016-05-06, 03:17)ssneoh Wrote: Thanks for the advice. Edited the post

No problem! Smile
When you stop a playing TV Show:

the series name/(season x episode) line, above the episode name, disappears and a 0 appears
When Hide Watched is selected:

The episode stats, under the series name at the top of the page, are displayed incorrectly,

e.g. episodes 12 (10 Watched - 12 Unwatched)
The Australian MPAA icons have solid white pixels in the corners.

I have photoshopped them if you want them.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hybrid Revival0