• 45(current)
Feature Requests
i wish there was a feature where you can hide and completly remove ratings from "tv shows, episodes, movies, movie sets"... i've seen a lot of people ask for this over the last few years but still such feature hasn't been added yet unfortunately Sad i wish kodi team read this and add it.
Just use another skin where this feature is configurable...
(2023-08-21, 07:37)jmkkEXE Wrote: i wish there was a feature where you can hide and completly remove ratings from "tv shows, episodes, movies, movie sets"... i've seen a lot of people ask for this over the last few years but still such feature hasn't been added yet unfortunately Sad i wish kodi team read this and add it.
Does this not do what you want https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Estuary/Se...edia_items when set to None.
(2023-08-21, 22:31)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2023-08-21, 07:37)jmkkEXE Wrote: i wish there was a feature where you can hide and completly remove ratings from "tv shows, episodes, movies, movie sets"... i've seen a lot of people ask for this over the last few years but still such feature hasn't been added yet unfortunately Sad i wish kodi team read this and add it.
Does this not do what you want https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Estuary/Se...edia_items when set to None.
sorry for taking so long i've busy... but yeah the ratings will not get removed if i chose this option and there's even some people say if i chose "my ratings" the ratings will disapear but neither one of those options actually disable or hide ratings... and some people do edit some xml file to hide the ratings but still nothing official from kodi Sad
i really like the official estuary skin it's perfect for me except for the rating thing
Hi, I have set "Default select action" to "Show information". i also want to "Resume" by default on the information page, instead of "Play".I know that set "Default select action" to "Resume" will solve the problem, but I can't, I need to see the information when I click movie.I used a skin called ESTUARY MOD V2 (https://github.com/b-jesch/skin.estuary.modv2) to implementing this feature. But I would still like to have this feature added to the kodi default skin, I think this is a very basic feature, which is enabled by default on Plex, Emby, Jellyfin.
(2023-09-16, 12:21)chuwz Wrote: Hi, I have set "Default select action" to "Show information". i also want to "Resume" by default on the information page, instead of "Play".I know that set "Default select action" to "Resume" will solve the problem, but I can't, I need to see the information when I click movie.I used a skin called ESTUARY MOD V2 (https://github.com/b-jesch/skin.estuary.modv2) to implementing this feature. But I would still like to have this feature added to the kodi default skin, I think this is a very basic feature, which is enabled by default on Plex, Emby, Jellyfin.
Nice work on this skin.  Mostly I enjoy it rather well.  There are a couple of features I think would be nice:
1. When one brings up the movie actor list, the left side of the screen has actor artwork, but underneath is a big blank space.  It would be nice to put the actor information there.
2. When one brings up any movie title list, the movie information is shown on the left side of the screen, which is great, but it would be nice if the cast list were placed below that.  Obviously the movie description is sometimes overly long and often so is the cast list, so both might need to be truncated, but I am fine with that.  I don't think the default movie description needs to be more than 6 or 7 lines, and the first 8 or 10 actors should be enough.
This has probably been asked before and I don't know how difficult it is (sorry if it's too hard, it'd just be cool) but the ability to add individual video addons like YouTube, Netflix, Disney plus.... as main menu items.
you need to use an estuary mod that supports skin.shortcuts. Try Estuary Mod V2.
Hi,

- in filmseries view (one of the lines below the categories): display the TITLE of the filmseries below the poster-artwork, possibly more info (PLOT, OUTLINE, count_seen/count_unseen) for the selecetd filmseries
- in recent_added/recent_seen/last_seen/... display of movies do not only display play_time and info icons of the selected movie, but also! the TITLE of the movie
- in favourites menu add small icons to displayed poster like filmseries, single_movie, picture, album, single_song, .... as it is unknown what will happen on select, depending on the type of favourite

- there is some strange asymetrical with movie genre, only POSTER is used, FANART (even if added) is NOT displayed.
- even worse in years, adding artwork is selectable, but not working. So NO artwork on years :-(

- export ALL artwork including actor-fanart, tag-poster, tag-fanart, country-poster, country-fanart into (sub) folders of the movie export
- make genre artwort and tag artwork fetchable by external apps like yatse

thank your for your good work and patience!
cu
Harvey
please add clearlogo to the information screen

suggestions would be
either in place of the text title when available
or above the poster, this may look out of place depending on clearlogo size (not all are equal)

whatever is decided i'm sure would be great but please do add clearlogo somewhere in the information screens (pressing i on an item)
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Feature Requests3