Navigation destination duplicated in different menus
I'm not sure the subject is clear, but this is an issue i've recently encountered in kodi.
I run kodi on a mac mini on Osx and my media is stored on a NAS.

So I've noticed the following:
In library mode:
If i'm navigating through my movies and say i'm in list view and the movie i end up on is for example the 5th down from the top. I click home and then navigate to tv shows. For some reason the 5th tv show from the top will be highlighted. This happens from tv shows navigating to movies as well. The highlighted content is always the same as the last one that was highlighted in the other menu... So it seems navigation is linked between the tv shows and movies (and even other menu's) which makes no sense to me...

The only thing i might have recently done is deleting ._ files from my NAS. I don't know what might be causing the issue but i realy want to resolve it... Its bothersome, i might be watching a series and then navigate to movies, the next day i would want to go to series again only to find that my tv shows navigation is not where i left it; instead it will be at the same spot i was at during movies navigation (so maybe if the 5th movie was highlighted, when i go to tv shows, the 5th one will be highlighted)

I tried to do a clean install of 15.2 and 16.0 ( left both with stock settings and tried confluence and arctic zephyr skin), the issue remained.

I had put the issue in the OSX forum, but could not get any insights as to what is happening and how to potentially resolve the issue, i was hoping this section could help me out.

Thanks,
Sem
Anyone have any idea what i can try to fix this?
I want kodi to remember each menu navigation separately. So when i navigate in movies and go home to navigate tv shows then return to movies, the same movie should still be highlighted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Navigation destination duplicated in different menus0