• 3(current)
Release MLB.TV®
(2016-03-06, 15:57)drc1178 Wrote: do i required to have a user name & password to use this MLB addon?

Yes. I think you need to use email (not user name) and password.
(2016-03-06, 15:57)drc1178 Wrote: do i required to have a user name & password to use this MLB addon?

You need a subscription to MLB.TV

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/ind...TVREDIRECT
Thank you for this!

Did short test, and looks good Smile
Thank you so much for making this addon.
Its working perfectly on my laptop and android tablet.
I'm having trouble with my matricom g-box q and the same thing is happening with the mlbmc addon
I get audio but no video on live streams.
Tried reinstalling kodi and the addons but no luck.
Any ideas anyone?
Problem solved. Updated firmware worked for anyone having same problem.
(2016-03-06, 20:36)Dixon Butz Wrote:

You need a subscription to MLB.TV

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/ind...TVREDIRECT

Not 100% true. You do need at least basic MLB credentials, which should get you access to highlights and the Free game of the Day. However, for full functionality, you will need an MLB.tv account.
Update 2016.3.7 Released

- Added live audio support
(2016-03-07, 23:51)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2016.3.7 Released

Awesome! Another feature that would be great to have is audio overlay support. On the website you can overlay different audio feeds over the video (Radio broadcast audio over the TV broadcast video). Would this be possible to implement in this addon as well? If so, that would be amazing!

Thanks!
(2016-03-07, 23:51)eracknaphobia Wrote: Update 2016.3.7 Released

ty Smile

I know that some platforms (iOS for example) don't support playing audio archives, and some do (Windows PC for example), so I'm assuming that this addon is using the audio format that doesn't get archived. If if could also support archived Gameday Audio that would be great, but in reality I'm very rarely going to use archived audio so I'd put it very low on the TO DO list.
(2016-03-08, 00:43)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: Awesome! Another feature that would be great to have is audio overlay support. On the website you can overlay different audio feeds over the video (Radio broadcast audio over the TV broadcast video). Would this be possible to implement in this addon as well? If so, that would be amazing!

Thanks!
I saw that but I haven't been able to figure out how they do it yet. If there are dedicated streams for each video / audio option then it will be doable.

(2016-03-08, 09:27)ObvB Wrote: ty Smile

I know that some platforms (iOS for example) don't support playing audio archives, and some do (Windows PC for example), so I'm assuming that this addon is using the audio format that doesn't get archived. If if could also support archived Gameday Audio that would be great, but in reality I'm very rarely going to use archived audio so I'd put it very low on the TO DO list.
I will look into this and see what I can figure out.
Hi!
I tried it with KODI on a Boxee Box... It installed (showing up as an Add-on...), but when I start the Add-on it tells me "script failed"
Hm...
From first post:

*Please report any bugs, accompanied by a log file http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
Thanks for the reply... :-)
Yes, I read that, but I don't know how to get to that file... :-(

I'll try again, but it will take time, as my english is not that good...
I installed the Log Uploader, entered my e-adress, but unfortunately it didn't ask me if I want to upload the debug log... :-(
And for the "log file advanced" stuff I might be too stupid... I don't understand what they want from me...
Btw...: Going to Kodilogs.com the site tells me that the "domain is expired"... How does the Log Uploader work with an expired domain?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2