• 90(current)
Release MLB.TV®
(2020-08-23, 02:37)zalo Wrote: Raspberry pi 3B+
OSMC June 2020 2020.06-1
Kodi 18.7
I am using Inputstream.Adaptive

I tested the secondary audio track again tonight and waited 2 minutes. Silence. When I switch back to the main audio track, I can hear it instantly.

Sorry for the delayed reply! Smile

Radio audio tracks work fine for me using this addon, watching live games on a Mac and Fire TV, so I suspect it could just be an issue for Pi / OSMC? On my systems, I don't see the log line "NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio:Tonguerocess - stream stalled" so that could be relevant.

If you still want to troubleshoot, you could enable debug logging. (And if you have a PC or something else that can run Kodi, you could install it there to get a working debug log for comparison.)
(2020-07-30, 03:35)markdstjohn Wrote:
(2020-07-25, 13:37)rls8 Wrote:
(2020-07-25, 01:24)Crap Yeah Wrote: Neither archived games or current ones work for me. I click on the game, it very briefly shows a loading wheel and then nothing happens.

I'm curious whether a kodi skin could be messing with things, I'm currently using Arctic Zephyr 2.
I also have this behavior. Same as WHamilton, the log points to an SSH issue. Not sure how to fix this, any ideas?

2020-07-24 16:40:07.445 T:1547633520  NOTICE: Opening stream: 1 source: 256
2020-07-24 16:40:07.453 T:1606382448  NOTICE: Librespot: pactl 1
2020-07-24 16:40:07.865 T:1170789232   ERROR: CCurlFile::FillBuffer - Failed: SSL peer certificate or SSH remote key was not OK(60)
2020-07-24 16:40:07.865 T:1170789232   ERROR: CCurlFile::Open failed with code 0 for https://playback.svcs.mlb.com/silk/event...17505f9410:
2020-07-24 16:40:07.868 T:1170789232   ERROR: AddOnLog: InputStream Adaptive: Cannot download https://playback.svcs.mlb.com/silk/event...17505f9410
2020-07-24 16:40:07.875 T:1547633520 WARNING: OpenStream - Unsupported stream 1. Stream disabled.
I get this error from a Kodi running underneath LibreELEC as well. I've found that disabling the InputStream Adaptive allows me to get past this. You can do that via the following:

Add-ons -> My add-ons -> All -> InputStream Adaptive -> Disable

this doesn't work for me...i'm still getting the SSL error and can't even get the list of games to load. is there anything else that will fix this?

i'm on a galaxy s20+, android 10.

edit: figured it out. i was connected to my home vpn and hadn't authorized my IP on my smart dns.
The add-on isn't compatible with Kodi v19.
@eracknaphobia - Do we still have the old lockout issues we used to have with this (and the NHL.tv) logins?  There was something a while back where if you hopped around games frequently the servers would trigger an account lock due to excessive login attempts.

I'm thinking of setting the "Today's Games" as a widget on the skin's home screen... do you think this would trigger the same lockouts?

Thanks!
(2021-02-26, 17:54)sdsnyr94 Wrote: @eracknaphobia - Do we still have the old lockout issues we used to have with this (and the NHL.tv) logins?  There was something a while back where if you hopped around games frequently the servers would trigger an account lock due to excessive login attempts.

I'm thinking of setting the "Today's Games" as a widget on the skin's home screen... do you think this would trigger the same lockouts?
erack would know better, but I don't think fetching/refreshing the list of games should trigger anything. Frequent requests to play games might.
@sdsnyr94 

@tonywagner is right on. The lockout was only triggered when trying to fetch a game stream that was blacked out or otherwise unavailable multiple times in quick succession. As far as I know this has been fixed, but either way you should be fine calling today's games as it doesn't involve any of that.
Hi, I'm having trouble playing full games with the plugin.
I have tried both the version in the kodi repository and the version in the eracknaphobia repository with the same results.
I have checked the login credentials, they are correct and they work on another installation of kodi with the same version of the plugin.
---
Basically, when choosing a game either in "Today's games" or "Yesterday's game", the plugin immediately fails with "item failed to play".
I can, however, play the highlights of a game that doesn't play.

Below is a logfile where a full game fails to play while highlights do play.
pofefonado.kodi (paste)

Thank you for any help.
(2021-02-26, 18:22)tonywagner Wrote:
(2021-02-26, 17:54)sdsnyr94 Wrote: @eracknaphobia - Do we still have the old lockout issues we used to have with this (and the NHL.tv) logins?  There was something a while back where if you hopped around games frequently the servers would trigger an account lock due to excessive login attempts.

erack would know better, but I don't think fetching/refreshing the list of games should trigger anything. Frequent requests to play games might.
@tonywagner Hey my dude, is there a way I can DM you somehow?
(2021-03-26, 02:37)Bigb12 Wrote: Hey my dude, is there a way I can DM you somehow?

You should be able to private message forum users here: https://forum.kodi.tv/private.php?action=send
(2021-02-21, 01:31)architeuthis Wrote: The add-on isn't compatible with Kodi v19.

If you install Kodi 19 and install from the default Kodi repository, there's a working Matrix version of the addon there.
(2021-03-28, 17:44)tonywagner Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 01:31)architeuthis Wrote: The add-on isn't compatible with Kodi v19.

If you install Kodi 19 and install from the default Kodi repository, there's a working Matrix version of the addon there.

ok, how the hell do i get this thing to let me pick the 60fps stream and lock it there? i have tried every setting for the add on and the inputstream adaptive add on that i can find and i can't get it to let me pick a stream...it just keeps telling me that i have to disable inputstream adaptive (which i thought i did). i just want to be able to pick the 5mbps stream or whatever it is and only use that one...

edit: nevermind, thanks to tonywagner for helping me out with this on reddit. set inputstream adaptive min bitrate to 6000000.
anyone else having all kinds of issues today with this? there were known issues earlier with mlb.tv as a whole, but kodi has only been working for me about half the time today. every other time i'm getting "forbidden" as the err that comes up on screen. roku is working so it's not my account nor my network, it's a kodi issue (or an issue with the addon)...
anyone? i can't be the only one having issues...right now the only game on is TEX/KC and kodi is telling me it's blacked out (it isn't). roku is playing it fine.

this entire thing has been a disaster all day, but i'd love to know if there are changes that need to be made to the plugin moving forward to fix these issues or is it all on MLB's end? would much prefer to use this for both the ability to lock to 60fps and also to not have the asinine commercials they play every half inning...
most of the issues have resolved themselves, except i'm still getting a lot of random connection errors when switching between games
also getting random "blackout" messages for games that aren't blacked out (and confirmed because if you re-try loading the stream after getting that message, they play fine).
  • 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MLB.TV®2