v16 Truncated texts
Hi guys,

I've been using kodi on an Android device, and updating to v16 kinda broke some text management in my (french) setup
I use Confluence skin on a 1080p setting (but I tried with Neox and it does the same)

basically if I'm increasing or decreasing the subtitle delay only shows RETARD or 0.000S or AVANC but won't show what it used to show, like the full text with the forward or backward delay (AVANCe : 0.100S)

When I'm downloading an addon from the list view, I will only see the first letter T (Téléchargement / Download) and not the entire text, nor the progression percentage.

I downloaded the guisettings.xml and used it in a brand new install on my Mac, but couldn't reproduce the issue.

Would you have an idea on how to solve that ?
I've been searching around ever since Jarvis has been released but couldn't find anything.

Thanks a lot

PS: sorry moderators, I couldn't remove the android topic
So As I found, it is related to the locale that I use.

Since my Kodi is in French, texts are truncated (90% of the time, only 1 char visible in lists - but only secondary texts, not the items name), but not in English...
I tried French (France) and French (Canada) and both locale give same results...

Would you guys have an idea on what to troubleshoot to find out about that issue and correct it ?
Thanks
bump
Bump
Bump
Can you link to a screen shot? What you describe sounds like what some other people were seeing, but just for "seasons" labels.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Truncated texts0