[WIP] MADNOX Mod's
(2016-03-08, 05:05)ShadowTek Wrote: Hi Mike, for some reason that addon just has issues with some logos, but if you simply just add them normally (also add track list normal without add-on as same issues) everything just works..

There is more to it.. I can't be sure and I tried asking this before on the madnox thread, but it seems the logos are added from the net every time on some pages you goto them, that is.. it ignores the saved logos and downloads the logos every time..

Hi, I'm the author of skin helper and I've never seen a single error report from you in the forums so maybe next time ask on the forums first before jumping into any conclusions yourself ?

There is no "normal" way of showing the music artwork and the tracklisting, only the hacks of accessing them at file level which is not good at all. It's the whole reason this features came to the skinhelper addon at the first place. The issues you're describing maybe existed in the very first versions of the addon and were solved/improved a long time ago. If not, I'd like to hear hear it so it can be improved.

Cheers
(2016-03-08, 20:28)marcelveldt Wrote: Hi, I'm the author of skin helper and I've never seen a single error report from you in the forums so maybe next time ask on the forums first before jumping into any conclusions yourself ?

There is no "normal" way of showing the music artwork and the tracklisting, only the hacks of accessing them at file level which is not good at all. It's the whole reason this features came to the skinhelper addon at the first place. The issues you're describing maybe existed in the very first versions of the addon and were solved/improved a long time ago. If not, I'd like to hear hear it so it can be improved.

Cheers

Hello, sorry for the delay in my response.
I have absolutely nothing against your hard work, its people like you that keep Kodi LIVE.

I just personally prefer not to use your script, I never entered a bug report for that reason. Its nothing personal, but as you took the time to respond here, I will re-download this skin without modifications and try your script.. I owe that to you for actually expressing your issue with my comment which I do respect, and actually made me feel bad.

I will PM or post any issues if they still exist. I apologize if I offended you in any way. I was merely expressing my preference. I will admit that I have not tried your script in this skin in quite awhile. I fixed things to my liking and went with it as everything just worked. I will try again and actively try and help if I can.

EDIT: I should point out that the file level is exactly how I am doing it. Its the only way I have found to make everything work. But then I keep info files for everything in Kodi. (just so you know)

I am sorry for any hurt or offense I may have caused, nobody that works to improve Kodi deserves that and I was wrong, I should have thought a bit more before I posted, I am truly sorry.

give me a few days and I'll re-check everything out.
ShadowTek
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
Nice work ShadowTek I always love your mod's.
@ Shadowtek

you can use the dialogvideoinfo.xml how you like, shimi helped me with it and i am not sure but wasn't it you who made the code more than a year ago in the first place?
I can't remember. :-)
(2016-03-17, 23:06)ShadowTek Wrote: EDIT: I should point out that the file level is exactly how I am doing it. Its the only way I have found to make everything work. But then I keep info files for everything in Kodi. (just so you know)

I am sorry for any hurt or offense I may have caused, nobody that works to improve Kodi deserves that and I was wrong, I should have thought a bit more before I posted, I am truly sorry.

give me a few days and I'll re-check everything out.
ShadowTek

No hurt feelings at all, I appreciate your reply :-)
I was just curious if you have any feedback about improving the music artwork in skinhelper.
The way I've implemented it currently is that it expects the artwork to be alongside the musicfiles on the filesystem and if not found it will lookup online (if enabled).

Maybe I should also add in a optional path to the music artwork ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] MADNOX Mod's0