Playlists (not smart Playlists)
I would ask for real Playlists not just smart playlists cause they are limited

Today a watchlist is a feature everything has, but its not possible on Kodi.

I ask for a playlist where i can add Movies and give it Numbers.

So i could do Playlists like: Oscars, Marvel Universum - Timeline(Iron Man, Avangers, Thor, Captain america), or just a Watchlist or my Best of ... stuff like this

It is possible with the Trakt.tv playlist addon but it dont work perfect. Movies are not clickable or only sometimes.

And i know i could do this with Tags but thats not really an option.
You mean like basic playlists (wiki)?
In what way are SmartPlaylists limited? as it seems to me you can do all you want with them.
(2016-03-08, 10:21)jjd-uk Wrote: In what way are SmartPlaylists limited? as it seems to me you can do all you want with them.

Like Romek, I've always found the playlists limited (although possible in a different way).

The available views on SmartPlaylists and Basic PlayLists are great if you want to watch all the stuff in one go, but limited if you want to break up your viewing.

Typical example: I have 2 hours to spare so want to watch a few items which I added to my Playlist.
In order to know how long any item is I have to either go find it in the library or start / pause / read duration / stop

Personally I think it would be great if the Playlists could show more info about the items (Duration, Access to full Info window on Context Menu etc.)
Did not know bout the Basic Playlists ... have to trie it.

I just wanna do some special playlists with movies in a given order. Dont know how i could do this, but will trie this basic playlist feature

Really cool would be when i just could download playlists from Trakt.tv or IMDB and save it to a folder.
Is there a playlist editor for basic playlists for videos too? I honestly don't know, since I rarely use the video section of kodi.
Tested this Basic Playlists Feature now and it is what i was asking for - thx. Did not saw it before.

But is there a way to save this palylists? Or i have to make them again later when setup a new Kodi?

Would be absolut perfect when the Trakt.tv addon could scrobble this playlists to Trakt.tv too. And get Lists from Trakt.tv.
(2016-03-11, 09:49)Romek_original Wrote: But is there a way to save this palylists? Or i have to make them again later when setup a new Kodi?

This Add-on:Backup (wiki) might be what you're looking for.
Thx for this Backup addon.

But - How i can load playlists?

I can save Basic Playlists and i just made 2 different for testing - but can not find how i can load them.
Go into Videos -> Playlists if you are using the default Confluence skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playlists (not smart Playlists)0