WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
Hello guys, specially the DVB device is being really worked on, we are rewriting completely the DVB Player, I will post some screenshot but consider that for the final build we will also try different icons and different accent colors.

http://imgur.com/a/RNE4K

As you can see, in the settings you will get a remote friendly interface whenever possible.

I don't have picons but if you do (and you will have the option to download it from our web backend, or install yours from a zip pack), you will get them in both main OSD and channel list.

The PVR now will not require that the Theater is running, it will be handled by a background service and while recording you will see a "REC" notification in WeTek Launcher's notification area.

The ROM will have support for mounting multiple CIFS/NFS shares (you can see in one of my screenshots I have a network share mounted).

If the device is taking longer to reach the shelves is because we are trying to improve it every day.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek's ** New ** AMLogic Mediaplayers - 2016 - Play2 - Streamer - HUB - by ChristianTroy - 2016-06-11, 08:20
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11