WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
(2016-08-19, 09:22)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2016-08-19, 09:04)JoBcn Wrote: How do you explain in the same page Wetek says: 'SHIPPING: WeTek Play ships for free worldwide from Europe Union (Slovenia)'. and they is charging a trasnport fees?
Minor delay? They were announced in early March and promised availability some times with different dates...
I am not discusing the final price, but the fact they are charging transport cost when in the same page they are saying the Shipping Cost are FREE.

If there is an issue with the shipping situation then that is different. I don't know what the correct shipping is supposed to be, but I'm sure that will be clarified soon. You have my sincere apologies about there being any confusion regarding that. My previous comment was only about the delay and the accusation of deception.

Thanks Ned for your answer, in fact I wanted to say "disappointed", not "Deceived" (in spanish Dissapointed = decepcionado and I confused the words). Sorry
So, I am not "deceived" with Wetek but only "Dissapointed" with the delay and the transport topic
I stil believe in Wetek software and technology, if not I were not here waiting for the Play2 or Play2S even with more advanced hardware (905X, 912...) but poorer software boxes in the market now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek's ** New ** AMLogic Mediaplayers - 2016 - Play2 - Streamer - HUB - by JoBcn - 2016-08-19, 09:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11