WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews
HD audio is now working for me with WeTek Media Player v5, including ATMOS and X. But, front-left channel is missing with all audio formats. No sound. Is this what the modified boot.img is supposed to fix? A non-issue; HD audio is working perfectly (was an issue w/my set-up; now resolved)

With regard to WeTV:
  • I'm now seeing and able to use a connected USB HDD (a WD My Passport USB 3.0 2TB) for recording storage. For some reason, the previous drive I tried (a Samsung S2 Portable USB 2.0 640GB) wouldn't show up.
  • For EPG, yes I get program data in the info bar. You mean this right?
  • In the channel list, as I mentioned before, when I select an upcoming show to record (schedule), WeTV crashes. Here's a video of this issue.
  • I'm getting occasional, but slight, lip synch error (audio behind video) with 1080i channels. But, if I quit out and re-open WeTV, then it's fine. Or, if channel up and back down, it resolves itself. All recordings are fine; no lip synch errors.

I'm also trying to mount one of my Synology shared folders using the Net Mounter app and not succeeding. Mine is a p/w protected share, and I'm probably doing something wrong. Please see this and this. Advice?

On a separate note, timed boot-up duration to UI after pressing power on remote. It's about 22-23 seconds, so pretty quick.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT

Messages In This Thread
RE: WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews - by hdmkv - 2016-09-19, 17:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WeTek Play2 - 4K PVR - HD Audio - Dual Boot - Specs & Reviews11