Netflix app and Windows 10
Yeah just tried no joy and you cant get making s shortcut wrong Smile
(2016-03-13, 17:08)Derek Wrote: Yeah just tried no joy and you cant get making s shortcut wrong Smile

Rofl Come on now....look at the users just here on this forum alone, I'm sure SOMEONE can get it wrong Wink Ok, thanks for the heads up on that. I'll look into this.
I can't find anything easily, so for the time being, try this out:

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-se...-10-a.html

I will get back to this later when I come home!
What OS are you running? Do you log in to Windows with or without a Microsoft account?
I startup my cpu as administrator, no Microsoft account running...which means if I want to go into "ms store" I have to log out and re log into my Microsoft account.
Any way from my windows 10 desktop I have a file named netflix.bat in it is "START netflix://" and that is it.
It will start netflix from my desktop or from within KODI using advanced launcher.
I just tested it again using both ways!
I login using ms account as im using insider builds
(2016-03-13, 19:03)melons2 Wrote: What OS are you running? Do you log in to Windows with or without a Microsoft account?
I startup my cpu as administrator, no Microsoft account running...which means if I want to go into "ms store" I have to log out and re log into my Microsoft account.
Any way from my windows 10 desktop I have a file named netflix.bat in it is "START netflix://" and that is it.
It will start netflix from my desktop or from within KODI using advanced launcher.
I just tested it again using both ways!

Hmm. I will try moving it to my desktop and log into my ms account tomorrow and try again.
(2016-03-13, 18:04)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: I can't find anything easily, so for the time being, try this out:

http://www.tenforums.com/installation-se...-10-a.html

I will get back to this later when I come home!

This works thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Netflix app and Windows 101