• 48(current)
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v16
I have an issue running smpc on an android box. The screen is not adjusted when playing full HD content. How can I help fixing it? I don't have this issue running Kodi v17.
If you are listening to an internet radio stream, it plays fine until you go to the Android TV home menu. Then the audio has frequent rapid drop outs ("machine gun effect"). Returning to SPMC eliminates the drop outs. Occurs every time.

I am using Nvidia Shield with firmware 3.0 and SPMC 16.2.0

To recreate, you can create a .pls file with the code below:
Code:
[playlist]
NumberOfEntries=1
File1=http://bbcmedia.ic.llnwd.net/stream/bbcmedia_radio1_mf_p
Title1=BBC Radio 1
Length1=-1

Then play it in SPMC.
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation and could possibly help, I recently got a Sony Android TV and installed SPMC. I've added 2 network shares (NFS on Synology NAS) and it works great until i turn off the TV when i turn it back on (app is still open) 1 of the shares loses its connection but the other doesn't.

The only way i can fix it is exiting the app completely and opening it again then the share works again, any help would be much appreciated Smile
(2016-04-13, 03:07)carpo Wrote: Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar situation and could possibly help, I recently got a Sony Android TV and installed SPMC. I've added 2 network shares (NFS on Synology NAS) and it works great until i turn off the TV when i turn it back on (app is still open) 1 of the shares loses its connection but the other doesn't.

The only way i can fix it is exiting the app completely and opening it again then the share works again, any help would be much appreciated Smile

You might want to read through this thread...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229348
(2016-04-13, 07:13)deaded Wrote: You might want to read through this thread...
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229348

Thanks Smile
I'm sorry if this has been answered already in the thread but can SPMC be updated from 14.2 to 16.2 seamlessly without losing any settings/data?
...after such a lot of postings and hard work in the last weeks :

Here is some Fun for IT nerds :

I have just installed SPMC on my Raspberry Pi3 running on Android Marshmallow 6. No fake !

A 19 years old freak from India made a youtube video with MM on Pi3 and posted a downloadable image file.
I have installed that image on the SD Card of my PI3 and then I installed SPMC with ADB.
It took a while to boot - but its running! Ok for music but much to slow for video files...

But the main thing is : There is no such thing as impossible.. Tongue
(2016-04-12, 22:08)Gspice1980 Wrote: Im still seeing issues with lip sync with pass through enabled on 16.2. It seems worse on Dolby HD but I did have to put a -200ms delay on a film with DTS HD last night.

It's really no hassle to do and once the correction is applied it stays in sync - it just seems odd that it is not consistent file to file.

I also need to put a 200ms delay everytime
Yes, about -200/-175ms seems about right for DTS-MA HD, but I can't leave that as a universal setting as content encoded with AC-3 or other non "HD" sound tracks have correct lip sync when set to 0 ms. My family use the shield in the day and typically watch DVDs or other non "HD Sound" content so it is better to leave the default position set for them.

For Dolby True HD I have found it to be more variable, with up to -800ms required in some instances.

Other than this niggle, all other aspects work perfectly.
Hey Koying,

I see you updated SPMC to 16.2.1 today. Just updated.

While it's not mentioned in the changelog, I see we can now use the voice search button on the Shield remote to perform a voice search instead of needing to press the IP button on the virtual keyboard. Really fantastic! Love it.
Hi Koying - thanks for your efforts with SPMC.

I am testing out on my Shield TV, and I noticed a weird behavior when trying to 'Play From Here' in my TV library. When I select play from here, nothing happens. If I press it again (or multiple times after), I'll get the error message that Kodi/SPMC can't play the next item in the playlist. I'm using Emby as a backend, and have a log of the problem (with debug on).

http://www.xbmclogs.com/pevlr0fgu

Thanks
Running on a Minix Neo U1, only problem I have is that when I 'resume' a movie/video, the DD or DTS stream is not picked up and my receiver won't play audio. When I select 'Start from beginning' when I select the playback, the DD or DTS stream is working fine. Known issue maybe?
I'm using a U1 as well and my HD audio resumes just fine on resume. U1 is connected to my Onkyo receiver via HDMI.

Sent from my SGH-I337M
My Minix Neo x8-H Plus is unable to effectively play HEVC 10 bit video files. Is this because of SPMC, or because of my hardware or my firmware?

Or do I need to do something with my SPMC Settings?
(2016-04-16, 04:02)Thomfam Wrote: My Minix Neo x8-H Plus is unable to effectively play HEVC 10 bit video files. Is this because of SPMC, or because of my hardware or my firmware?

Or do I need to do something with my SPMC Settings?

Your firmware should have its own player to test this out. and their support site would probably be able to give you a spec list of what its capabilities should be .

http://minix.com.hk/en/support

I would suggest testing it outside of SPMC and if it works then come back with an SPMC log
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

• 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SPMC (Kodi spinoff) - v166