Music library problems with latest nightly
I am facing several problems with the new music library implementation in the nightly builds of Krypton.

Let me start with the most obvious. When I enable "Local only) for albums and artists, nothing get picked up and the library stays empty after scanning. My tags are perfect, but I do not have NFO files. This worked perfect in Jarvis, but no longer in Krypton.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
There are some issues with music library version change on MySQL, what database are you using SQLite or MySQL? Are you starting with a clean install or updating a previous version of Kodi?

I'm not clear what you mean by "local only", AFAIK scraper settings don't impact tag scanning. What other music library settings do you have?

Can you create a debug log please for what happens when adding a music source and say yes to load to library.
Using mySQL. Have started from a previous version, but deleted the database to start fresh (not upgrading from an earlier music library version).

I now have a broader porblem with mySQL and posted a debug log there. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=262999&page=2
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music library problems with latest nightly0