• 18(current)
WIP Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds
(2016-03-09, 16:50)afedchin Wrote: New build KodiSetup-20160309

Fixed:
  • Possible out of sync between video and audio.

@afedchin

Can you please open a new thread.
With the following

1-New release (what was fix in the release)
2-Bug track
3-Supported and reported working hardware list.

I think this would help everyone who wants to join this adventure.

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
please dont start another thread for every release
here is just fine
I think what movie78 suggests is a new thread where all releases are listed in the first post (in the same way as e.g. Milhouse is doing it)
This way it would be a lot easier to always find the most recent build.
(2016-03-09, 18:21)Skank Wrote: please dont start another thread for every release
here is just fine

Move or start a new thread in the General Support/Windows Thread will help.

For example, when you need to know what is the latest update for Raspberry Pi update you go to General Support/Raspberry Pi,

That's is what I am suggesting.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
(2016-03-09, 16:56)afedchin Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 16:37)Bennie1358 Wrote: http://www.file-upload.net/download-1137...i.log.html

hope this is ok Big Grin
No, this not ok. A Debug Log will be accepted with detailed description of an issue or do you think I have to guess?

Okay, my Problem iss that 3D MVC MKV's with Fullscreen Mode (16:9 without Cinemascope bars, like Avatar, Sammys Adventures) stutters a lot. the picture moves fast forward for maybe a few secounds and the sound stutters too. Audio and Video is not sync. The problems are in 3D and in 2D Monoscopic, no matterif i start to play in 2D or 3D. I try this with my GTX780 and my Intel HD4600 with SDK and the .dll in Kodi directionary. I used the newest Version from today. And i have tried all the settings with v-sync, window mode and so on.
Are your intel drivers (not the SDK) up to date? Just asking as they wouldn't have been a concern for you with the GTX usually.
(2016-03-09, 19:29)Bennie1358 Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 16:37)Bennie1358 Wrote: http://www.file-upload.net/download-1137...i.log.html

hope this is ok Big Grin
No, this not ok. A Debug Log will be accepted with detailed description of an issue or do you think I have to guess?

Okay, my Problem iss that 3D MVC MKV's with Fullscreen Mode (16:9 without Cinemascope bars, like Avatar, Sammys Adventures) stutters a lot. the picture moves fast forward for maybe a few secounds and the sound stutters too. Audio and Video is not sync. The problems are in 3D and in 2D Monoscopic, no matterif i start to play in 2D or 3D. I try this with my GTX780 and my Intel HD4600 with SDK and the .dll in Kodi directionary. I used the newest Version from today. And i have tried all the settings with v-sync, window mode and so on.

Think he was clear enoug.. Provide him a debug log, otherwise he cant help
(2016-03-09, 19:29)Bennie1358 Wrote: Okay, my Problem iss that 3D MVC MKV's with Fullscreen Mode (16:9 without Cinemascope bars, like Avatar, Sammys Adventures) stutters a lot. the picture moves fast forward for maybe a few secounds and the sound stutters too. Audio and Video is not sync. The problems are in 3D and in 2D Monoscopic, no matterif i start to play in 2D or 3D. I try this with my GTX780 and my Intel HD4600 with SDK and the .dll in Kodi directionary. I used the newest Version from today. And i have tried all the settings with v-sync, window mode and so on.
You said about today's version but Debug Log from version of March 06. You must provide a Debug Log from latest version with description whats wrong. Also try to disable 3D processing in Settings - Video - Acceleration, becasue switch 2D/3D doesn't make sense.
No you may NOT post your log here, it will be deleted. Read debug log (wiki)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have an issue with running the desktop at 1080p/60.
on playing "normal" movies the TV switches properly to 24fps.
on playing 3D MVC movies the TV switches to some obscure resolutions 1920x1035/50fps and the pictiure is totaly broken. I can see articacts from the desktop for example.
http://xbmclogs.com/pjjqgxv1v

If i run the desktop at 1080p/24 the 3D MVC movie was played fine.
(2016-03-09, 12:25)Dave the Minion Wrote: Just been doing some testing and having odd results. Either video has strange glitching and one eye doing odd skips while the audio is out of sync. The other is the video running at at least 2 times speed while the audio plays normal. Can't figure it out at all by trying different settings.

This is all on an i3 6400 with the dll and the latest posted build. Last week I had fewer but different issues.

I have a log of the second example here.

If you need more info let me know.

Any chance this has been looked at and I missed the response?

Obviously haven't tested the new build posted today.
(2016-03-09, 16:38)hdmkv Wrote: Re: libmfxsw32.dll, is this required for Intel i3/i5 as well? I've already installed the Intel_Media_SDK_2016.
libmfxsw32.dll isn't required but please download and extract it just to avoid possible problems with harwdare implementation.

No go for me still...

Test #1: w/o libmfxsw32.dll = 3D ISO triggers 3D mode on PJ, but blank screen, audio present, so force laptop off, reboot
> Log

Test #2: w/libmfxsw32.dll = Kodi freezes, so have to force laptop off, reboot
> Log

Test #3: w/libmfxsw32.dll = Same as #1
> Log

Also tried on a secondary 3D PJ (BenQ W1070) w/same results as above.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
Hi there.

Using a NUC i-3 4010u with latest Intel drivers and Windows 8.1. Using an LG Plasma 3D Active TV (which logs are from) - results are same with the BenQ W1070 Projector (so hdmkv, it does work with this projector, at least with my NUC)

With the last two versions, the issue I was having earlier (some movies tried to play in Top-Bottom instead of hardware mode; even when you tried to change to hardware mode, it did not display properly and froze or crashed kodi) have been fixed. Man of steel iso which didn't work properly before also now works fine (all the files listed here are MVC MKVs from makemkv)

However with these same movies now that either played in Top-Bottom / crashed kodi, like Avatar, Dredd and Shark Night, while they now play in the proper mode, play with a framerate that is going too fast and the audio is lagging way behind (as has been described by others) . In my log, I have also included The Avengers and the Amazing Spider-man, which play fine.

Matt's log

Thanks for the hard work guys
Never used MakeMkv and have no intentions but I'm curious, are there ssif files in your rips?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Just got the Intel NUC i6 Skylake...
Can't even install windows on this thing!!No

• 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Windows 3D MVC Bluray test builds5