• 123(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
(2023-02-13, 22:07)ZumZum13 Wrote: Excuse me for many posts, somehow i can't find edit button (or not eligible)
I'll try to find out this python issues also.

python --version
Python 2.7.18

python3
Python 3.9.2 (default, Feb 28 2021, 17:03:44)
[GCC 10.2.1 20210110] on linux
Type "help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.

which python
/usr/bin/python
whereis python
python: /usr/bin/python3.9 /usr/bin/python2.7 /usr/bin/python /usr/lib/python3.9 /usr/lib/python2.7 /etc/python3.9 /etc/python2.7 /usr/local/lib/python3.9 /usr/local/lib/python2.7 /usr/include/python3.9 /usr/share/python /usr/share/man/man1/python.1.gz

I get Python 3.11.2 from python --version and python3.
Hi techie,
Sorry, i'm on vacations and can't plan second "round" yet Smile

Which OS are you using?
I am on libreelec nighly.
I would love to have Spotify working on
Kodi nexus 20.1 Android 32bit on a firestick/cube.

I've got stuck trying to get working Unofficial Spotify addon on a fire Cube 2gen. Kodi 20.1.

The authorization don't work.

When opening the installed app from Kodi:
A pop-up showing:
"The default browser should now be opened, follow the directions to authorize this app on Spotify."

After pressing"ok"

Silk Browser starts

Followed by this site information from localhost:52308:
"This site can't be reached
localhost refused to connect.
Try:
Checking the connection "

Log viewer for Kodi only showing:
Error<general>
TypeError
Not supported instances of tuple and int.
Same problem for me :-(.
Hope one of the developers can look into it, and solve it.
Otherwise a great addon would be lost.
Please try the plugin.audio.spotify-1.2.0.zip from https://github.com/glk1001/glk1001.github.io
It works for me (LE 11.0.1, Kodi Nexus 20.1).
Hey jcjdammers,
thanks to share the link. Very awesome. I don't know the guy who fork this two addons. My impressions so far is that now Spotify switch to next title faster than before (of cause it could more fluid). Goom++ now works until resolution 1920x1080!, great. But Spotify Connect don' t work for me. So i hope we can expect more improvements.
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
Never work for me. alternatively you can visit *URL REMOVED* for more information related to this.
(2023-01-29, 13:08)jcjdammers Wrote: Hi,
I just upgraded to LE 11 with Kodi 20.0 (Nexus), but the ldsz's version is no longer working for me :-(
Anyone who has the same experience?
Thanks. *URL REMOVED*

yes facing the same error.
(2023-07-09, 09:53)MeharG Wrote: alternatively you can visit

Posting a link for video editing in a Spotify forum thread will not make you look cool.
Consider this your first and final warning.
when i try to install (glk1001)from zip on my fire tv cube, kodi exit and im back at ftv hom screen ,

why is that? thank you
(2023-01-20, 22:39)baconbeak1998 Wrote: MarcelVeldt's original plugin seems to be removed and ldsz' version - although still functional for some users - seems not to be actively maintained anymore. I took the liberty of writing my own Spotify plugin for users who don't mind compiling their own binary. As of right now, it's only working on linux-based installations, but I'll work on Windows and Mac releases in the (near) future too.

I have a working version available for testing/development in this github repo: https://github.com/jhjdekker98/plugin.au...fyd-client

If anyone wants to test it out and give me some feedback in the issues section, be my guest.

Hi,
Did anyone get this "spotifyd-client" addon working under LibreELEC Generic 11 with Kodi 20 Nexus ?
Please share your experience.
Thanks.
Hi, I'm the guy that forked the Ldsz 'plugin.audio.spotify' (forked from  marcelveldt). I'll keep maintaining it for now.

I've recently cleaned and stripped out unused code, and updated all the dependencies to their latest versions. It 's on github at https://github.com/glk1001/plugin.audio.spotify

Part of the code I removed was the 'connect' stuff. It was marked as experimental and I had trouble getting it to work. So to keep things simple I removed it.

I also removed the multiple user account code. If that's useful, I can try and put it back.

The updated code has the latest 'spotty' binaries included (from mherger: https://github.com/michaelherger/librespot). I have only tested the linux binary on Ubuntu 22.04. I will try and test the Windows and Mac ones but I can't easily test the ARM ones.
(2023-08-09, 06:43)glk1001 Wrote: Hi, I'm the guy that forked the Ldsz 'plugin.audio.spotify' (forked from  marcelveldt). I'll keep maintaining it for now.

I've recently cleaned and stripped out unused code, and updated all the dependencies to their latest versions. It 's on github at https://github.com/glk1001/plugin.audio.spotify

Part of the code I removed was the 'connect' stuff. It was marked as experimental and I had trouble getting it to work. So to keep things simple I removed it.

I also removed the multiple user account code. If that's useful, I can try and put it back.

The updated code has the latest 'spotty' binaries included (from mherger: https://github.com/michaelherger/librespot). I have only tested the linux binary on Ubuntu 22.04. I will try and test the Windows and Mac ones but I can't easily test the ARM ones.

For me the updated v1.3.0 works perfect. Using LibreELEC 11 (Generic) with Kodi 20 Nexus.
Keep on going, many thanks!!!
Hi glk1001, 
i try to install it on Windows but i get an error message and spotify don't work. See log.
Log
HTPC: Windows 10 Pro 22H2, Zalman HD135, Intel i3-7100, GTX 1070, UHD ASUS BW-16D1HT
NAS: Xpenology 7.2 Update 1, Intel i5-6600
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17