• 27(current)
Beta Spotify for Kodi
(2016-08-17, 09:28)the wade Wrote: I noticed that, it doesn't play next song automatically.

I have to queu them. Is there a way to solve this?

Kodi settings -->Music --> Enable "play next song automatically"
(2016-08-14, 21:56)loggio Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 14:15)oledb0815 Wrote: when I change back it is broken, restoring the db files and re-activation of Spotify than it works again....
Titan & Enigma 2

Ok, thanks.

I had to clarify that it wasn't just me experiencing this weird problem with the .db file.
I find it very strange that it works on a fresh .db file, then installing or enabling a skin causes it to break.
I should also note that the addon only started acting like this for me since it was last updated through the repo, before that the only problem was that it took a while to load a song, but it still played them.

All good, we're running alpha builds afterall, this is to be expected!

Cheers,
Loggio.

Hello,

today I updated to the latest milhouse build #0817 (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2395915) on my RPi2. And now this spotify addon works fine (for me).

chaosensues
(2016-08-18, 21:51)chaosensues Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 21:56)loggio Wrote:
(2016-08-14, 14:15)oledb0815 Wrote: when I change back it is broken, restoring the db files and re-activation of Spotify than it works again....
Titan & Enigma 2

Ok, thanks.

I had to clarify that it wasn't just me experiencing this weird problem with the .db file.
I find it very strange that it works on a fresh .db file, then installing or enabling a skin causes it to break.
I should also note that the addon only started acting like this for me since it was last updated through the repo, before that the only problem was that it took a while to load a song, but it still played them.

All good, we're running alpha builds afterall, this is to be expected!

Cheers,
Loggio.

Hello,

today I updated to the latest milhouse build #0817 (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2395915) on my RPi2. And now this spotify addon works fine (for me).

chaosensues

Still not working for me.

Because you just updated, you may still have an old version of the .db file remaining in the userdata/database folder that's allowing it to work?
And are you running default estuary skin? Try installing another skin like titan or eminence and see if it breaks.
Removed double post
Why are people posting here about krypton alpha issues? Marcel has already stated it is not supported. I created an issue on GitHub https://github.com/marcelveldt/plugin.au...ify/issues which may be worth following but until he states the addon is krypton compatible there really is no point posting here about it.
Hello all,

I've been debugging the issue with Krypton for days now and the only conclusion is that the problem is in Kodi itself.
I am discussing the issue on this thread:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2397498

I hope it gets some attention from the Kodi devs because otherwise i'm not able to fix the playback on Kodi Krypton.

For now, please use this addon with Jarvis (or below) only.
I'd open a ticket on trac and link to your thread. From my experience issues get more dev attention there.
(2016-08-22, 16:29)DarkHelmet Wrote: I'd open a ticket on trac and link to your thread. From my experience issues get more dev attention there.

Done!
http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16853#ticket
Hello,
I want to change my Spotify account... But it crashes...
Do I need to activate again in chromium? What is the procedure? Thanks

Envoyé de mon Redmi 3 en utilisant Tapatalk
(2016-08-23, 18:58)moreje Wrote: Hello,
I want to change my Spotify account... But it crashes...
Do I need to activate again in chromium? What is the procedure? Thanks

Hmmm, I actually never tested that scenario :-)
Can you send me the kodi logfile after it crashes ?

Also, please try to open the addon settings and press the "defaults" button to reset the addon.
I've try to reset the add on and put the new ids, but it still log with the previous account.
Crash is not all the times.. Now, it is as if the new credentials are useless..
Where can I find the Kodi logs?

I still can't change my user Sad
What should I do?

(2016-08-25, 08:23)moreje Wrote: I still can't change my user Sad
What should I do?

Delete the folder plugin.audio.spotify in the addon_data directory.
After that start Kodi
why did it take me half a year to notice this one Sad thanks a shitload for this!
I gave up Spotify on XBMC a long time ago.

But this is amazing Big Grin
Thank you for a fantastic job. Love hove I can use Spotify and get fanart and everything showing up.

I don't know anything about programming! But is it possible to implement "Spotify Connect" to a program like this?
When I'm using Spotify Connect on my AVR I can use Spotify on phone/tab as a remote. It quite handy when there is a party, and everybody wants to play their song!
But the question might be stupid, if so, please disregard..

Thank you again Smile
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Spotify for Kodi17