• 20(current)
Android HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)
(2016-04-22, 13:14)movie78 Wrote: SMB playback within Kodi is not working...
When i start the movie all i see is HIMEDIAPLAYER sign on top right side of the screen
Your share must not be password protected (no login, no p/w).
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
(2016-04-22, 13:53)hdmkv Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 13:14)movie78 Wrote: SMB playback within Kodi is not working...
When i start the movie all i see is HIMEDIAPLAYER sign on top right side of the screen
Your share must not be password protected (no login, no p/w).

My Windows server is password protected, the share folders are not password protected, this is the same issue they had on the Q10/Q5 , I taught they will resolve this issue with the new version.

If you uninstalled the HimediaWrapper the SMB files plays fines but not 3D,the HimediaWrapper is not able to handle password protected Server.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
@looun is the expert on this, so should be able to help.

Another option is to try NFS. Go to 'Media Center' from main HiMedia UI, then NFS, then to your shared volume/directory. This should now automatically mount and add a shortcut in 'Media Center'. Then, I think you can browse to and add this via Kodi. Just not sure which path the mounted folder would be at.
My HT
(2016-04-22, 15:34)hdmkv Wrote: @looun is the expert on this, so should be able to help.

Another option is to try NFS. Go to 'Media Center' from main HiMedia UI, then NFS, then to your shared volume/directory. This should now automatically mount and add a shortcut in 'Media Center'. Then, I think you can browse to and add this via Kodi. Just not sure which path the mounted folder would be at.

That option works, but it much easier to run everything through Kodi.Wink
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
Is there any file repository where We could download the A/V Testing files from?

thanks a lot.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Samples
My HT
I tried NFS on my Mac and couldn't get it going. I am now running SMB and finally got the Q5/Q10 going although it was a pain in the neck. It is very finicky for sure.
Yep, it is... @looun created a tool to make mounting shares easier for previous-gen Q5, so hopefully he'll chime in here at some point.
My HT
Yeah, I see no reason why his solution wouldn't work on the Q10 Pro. He probably has it running himself.
Found it... never used it myself however.
My HT
Nope, neither have I.
(2016-04-22, 18:14)hdmkv Wrote: Found it... never used it myself however.

This script from @looun never works for me.
(2016-04-22, 16:58)hdmkv Wrote: http://kodi.wiki/view/Samples

Muchas Gracias Maestro!!! Nod
Is it possible to delete some apps from the start page? I dont want facebook, skype etc on my start page but i am not able to delete it from the start page? Even if I delete facebook the icon remains there ;-(
(2016-04-22, 19:25)movie78 Wrote:
(2016-04-22, 18:14)hdmkv Wrote: Found it... never used it myself however.

This script from @looun never works for me.

Q5/Q10 old scritp not work with new pro.
I have made new script but model not have adb over tcp enable Sad

Code:
unable to connect to 192.168.x.xxx:5555:5555
error: device not found
error: device not found

and
Himedia Q10 pro with Epson EH-LS10000 and Sony VPL-VW520 4k Nod
LG OLED 55E8 - M9702(oppo 203) -  Dinobot U5PVR(Enigma 2) - Meccol KI pro(COREelec) - Sony PS5
AndroidPremiumPlayer blog - HI - Frequency Switcher 
  • 20(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HiMedia Q5/Q10 Pro (2016) with Kodi (4K / HDR / 3D / HD Audio)8