Another User
I have just started using Kodi with my Firestick, and it is working perfectly. My friend is not very computer savvy, so is it possible for him to buy a Firestick, and I can install Kodi on the new Firestick at my house. He will have a different IP address, so will Kodi work when I connect it to his television?
Many Thanks.
what exactly do you think kodi does? just curious?
Well I use it for watching films, that's what I thought it was for!
A little educational reading.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Moved to Android.

By the way, here is an in-exhaustive list of what we do not provide support for:

http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
(2016-03-29, 14:45)dgethin Wrote: I have just started using Kodi with my Firestick, and it is working perfectly. My friend is not very computer savvy, so is it possible for him to buy a Firestick, and I can install Kodi on the new Firestick at my house. He will have a different IP address, so will Kodi work when I connect it to his television?
Many Thanks.

You can set it up using your amazon account for him and then on the amazon homepage you have to go to settings/my account/amazon account and then deregister

that way all he has to do it register his own account and connect to his wifi (he wont get anywhere till he does this

If he buys his firestick off amazon it will already be registered in his amazon account so you wont have to use yours
changing the wifi from yours to his is in the settings also

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another User0