Win Unable to create application Exiting
I would like to focus on the Win32DllLoader issue. Is there a way to check, fix, update my MS Windows 7 Installer? Is there a link to download it?
ERROR: Win32DllLoader::Load: Failed to load "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\cpluff.dll" with error 193:

I don't plan to use Kodi to play games over the internet that would require a large amount of memory & graphics processing power. I only want to view movies and TV content that would be handled by Kodi's plugins, like I currently do on NetFlix, Hulu and YouTube. Using a 100bit internet connection, I've never had a problem.

Configuration & background info found at:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=259659&page=2
Why did you create a new thread? Any way, this will be my last attempt:
Do you have msvcr100.dll in
WinKey+R %windir%\system32 (enter)?
I didn't see my last response posted to the other thread. Thought something prevented my response from being posted.

Yes, The file is there, it's 809KB in size, created on 2/19/2011, last modified on the same day and time, last accessed on 2/08/2014
Darryl,
I have that same file with dates of 9/8/2011 with a 10.00.40219.325 version.
The main thing is that the file is there so I am running out of possible solutions and more knowledgeable have also tried to help on the original thread.
I will keep on searching.
OTinley,
Thanks, your support it's appreciated. Is there a command I can execute to validate, fix or update my Win Professional 7 Installer? Or is that something I should be trying to do at this point?
You could check for updates:
Start/Control Panel/ Windows Update (last entry)

You can get a wealth of information by running:
WinKey+R/msinfo32 (enter)
You could also update your Visual Studio 2010 (VC++ 10.0) to the latest by following link below if
MS update does not catch it.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to create application Exiting0