• 167(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
I really wish Youtube plugin has the Add to Library feature where I can add music videos from Youtube to my library. Is there any reliable add-on that I can use to create .strm files from Youtube?
(2017-07-16, 05:18)s_madushan Wrote: I really wish Youtube plugin has the Add to Library feature where I can add music videos from Youtube to my library. Is there any reliable add-on that I can use to create .strm files from Youtube?
You should be able to create STRM files with PseudoLibrary... You'd have to create .nfo files to add to library though...
Hi all,

I have tried to search the thread but could not find an answer so please forgive me if this as been asked before.

When I play a youtube stream in 1080p using DASH I get this error during most videos

22:13:55.194 T:1412 NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::CDropControl: calculated diff time: 33366
22:15:34.716 T:11544 NOTICE: CVideoPlayerAudio:Tonguerocess - stream stalled

I tried to modified advancedsettings.xml with this

<cache>
<buffermode>1</buffermode>
<memorysize>2000000000</memorysize>
<readfactor>50</readfactor>
</cache>

But no luck. When i press info the "timeline" of the buffer doesn't buffer fast. It's always just ahead of the actual video. I have a 175Mbs internet connection and youtube on browser is running smoothly.

I'm running the latest Youtube Add On on Kodi 17.3 Windows 10 / 16GB of RAM / Core i7 6700K / AMD 290x GPU

any help is appreciated.
(2017-07-17, 04:26)sarlan19 Wrote: Hi all,

I have tried to search the thread but could not find an answer so please forgive me if this as been asked before.

When I play a youtube stream in 1080p using DASH I get this error during most videos

22:13:55.194 T:1412 NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::CDropControl: calculated diff time: 33366

<cache>
</cache>

But no luck. When i press info the "timeline" of the buffer doesn't buffer fast. It's always just ahead of the actual video. I have a 175Mbs internet connection and youtube on browser is running smoothly.

I'm running the latest Youtube Add On on Kodi 17.3 Windows 10 / 16GB of RAM / Core i7 6700K / AMD 290x GPU

any help is appreciated.

Deleted my comment as it was rubbish.
(2017-07-17, 04:26)sarlan19 Wrote: Hi all,

<cache>
</cache>

any help is appreciated.

Simply disable dash...... and all problems whit buffers disappers.........
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
try alpha1 see if it fixes any of the issues.

5.4.1 Alpha Download

Changes listed in link

Jeff
@Cosmicbase

Your posts have been removed. For an explanation, see your posts in the Garbage Bin sub-forum.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-19, 00:36)BakerQ Wrote: So, what's happened to the Watch Later queue this month?

I'm not following you. What do you mean?

Jeff
I'm an idiot that found a solution a few minutes after posting the request - essentially it was a combination of needing to update and a skin that kept the Update button in an unconventional location.
(2017-07-19, 01:49)Karellen Wrote: @Cosmicbase

Your posts have been removed. For an explanation, see your posts in the Garbage Bin sub-forum.

Why, I want to watch a normal censored music video and it always comes the error "cipher: not found.

What is wrong about that I am writing this. With the PC or mobile phone I can watch the video synonymous
@Cosmicbase

The reasons are listed here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2619279
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-07-18, 21:21)jdf76 Wrote: try alpha1 see if it fixes any of the issues.

5.4.1 Alpha Download

Changes listed in link

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

the user @vdr.tuxnet active at the German www.kodinerds.net forum, posted a plugin.video.youtube-5.4.0.zip , that is working with Kodi-18 master like a charm an Kodi 17 as well.
Maybe you can adopt his changes and send him a cold beer.

As reference have a look at this conversation.
@ragnaroek the login issues in regards to Leia should already be resolved in the alpha1 version

@Cosmicbase just resolved age-gated music videos w/ dash, will be included in the next alpha version
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
Alpha2 is posted.

5.4.1 alpha Download link
mmmmmmmm... on 5.4.1 alpha2 zip there's no startup.py files... it's no more need ?
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12