• 27(current)
Release YouTube Plug-in Thread
I managed to paste using standard notedpad saved as .xml files (should I use normal text files?) but still not working, will try notepad++.

Rpi2/OpenElec6.95.3.7.0
If you managed to paste already then notepad++ wont change anything.

But did you also save the changes to the settings.xml file after you pasted the keys? Sorry but I'm not at all familiar with how that works on the RPI/OpenElec.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
When I moved the files into the 'kodion' folder it worked! Many thanks.
I don't believe that to be necessary, or a correct solution, but ok Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-05-12, 04:36)*Spider* Wrote:
(2016-05-12, 02:51)jdf76 Wrote: Is anyone having trouble auto-upgrading from the repo let me know.

Jeff
Why did this auto-upgrade when the update button was greyed out?
It broke my personal keys. Can't use them anymore.
This totally broke the addon and had to reinstall and then only the default non-personal keys work.
This was a lousy update.
(2016-05-12, 05:14)jdf76 Wrote: Spider

When you are right you are right. I screwed up by releasing this by assuming the lack of feedback from the people who were trying it, thinking it was working good.

I owe you an apology.

Jeff
And a beer...
I'm confused.... what's appened here ? 5.2.0 it's released or not ? For moment i have installed the 5.1.20.7 but:
Upgrade or not upgrade.. that's is the problems Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2016-05-12, 18:27)DjDiabolik Wrote: I'm confused.... what's appened here ? 5.2.0 it's released or not ? For moment i have installed the 5.1.20.7 but:
Upgrade or not upgrade.. that's is the problems Smile
I downgraded to 5.1.20.6 and life is good again.Image
Jdf decided to downgrade again because spider can't use his own api key. I'll take the changes for the key later and we'll get the version 5.2.0 out finally. Bugs after that will be handled by updates again.
(2016-05-12, 19:06)h0d3nt3uf3l Wrote: Jdf decided to downgrade again because spider can't use his own api key. I'll take the changes for the key later and we'll get the version 5.2.0 out finally. Bugs after that will be handled by updates again.
Also the 2x Sign in authentication was broken with your default API keys. After inputting the first website authentication code, the addon errored out and crashed never providing an opportunity to input the 2nd code.
Not sure how you made that happen, but I understand that you are learning as you go and one day may be as good as Bromix.
Ah ok boys........ very great info......... i thinks at this point i can continue to use the 5.1.20.7 test by h0d3nt3uf3l. Apparently also working whitout any problems.....
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2016-05-12, 19:40)DjDiabolik Wrote: Ah ok boys........ very great info......... i thinks at this point i can continue to use the 5.1.20.7 test by h0d3nt3uf3l. Apparently also working whitout any problems.....
The word is spelled without.
@Spider This are my last words to you personally.
How about stop bullying everyone in this thread, throwing with shit around instead to help us to solve such bugs? How about posting a error-log? You posted the link how to do it a several days ago by yourself.
I won't help you, reply to your posts or react to you. Have a nice life, or not. whatever.
(2016-05-12, 20:52)h0d3nt3uf3l Wrote: @Spider This are my last words to you personally.
How about stop bullying everyone in this thread, throwing with shit around instead to help us to solve such bugs? How about posting a error-log? You posted the link how to do it a several days ago by yourself.
I won't help you, reply to your posts or react to you. Have a nice life, or not. whatever.
I gave you a sincere compliment and this is your reply to me? Whatever, dude!
Just calm it down please gentlemen, and don't be pedantic. As long as people can be understood that should be fine, especially as many here are not native English speakers.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I got the add-on upgraded to v5.2.0 and all I did was re-login again. Everything works great in this Add-on. Thanks for the developers who trying to do their best to maintain the add-on.
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube Plug-in Thread12