No sound when using Kodi red mute button
(2016-04-06, 22:01)xxnonamexx Wrote: I cn probably hook up a usb keyboard to the device but I still need to know the steps to get to the folder to fix the volume. Thanks

I think you can un-mute with your usb keyboard if it had that key.
I found the folder/setting in the sdcard. The setting is already set fvolume 1.0. What else do I need to do to fix the volume.
Post a Debug Log or make sure you change that file only when kodi is stopped. There is no other kodi setting for muting.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
heres the log http://xbmclogs.com/p02vppndg I also stopped kodi and same thing no sound.
Please remove your joystick if connected - it seems to hammer on the volume buttons.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I have no joystick connected.
The something else is constantly pressing the volume keys (see your Debug Log) ...
what else can it be if nothings connected? Is tere a way to turn it off even though nothings connected?
I double checked any nothing is connected
Post another Debug Log, just turn it on, restart kodi and post the log - don't press any buttons. Also pastebin your guisettings.xml please
How do I pastebin? Is there a best way to stop and restart kodi. I just want to make sure I get a good debug log.
Pastebin is a website. On your PC, get the guisettings.xml file into a text editor, highlight it all, copy go to pastebin website, paste it there and 'create new paste'. Then post the link to it here for fritsch to see.

You should be able to just exit kodi on your android device and then restart it, however it might be best to turn on debugging in Kodi, exit it, reboot device and then start Kodi.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
I wiped out KODI fresh start and the sound is back.
On the keyboard hold down the C and V keys at the same time

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound when using Kodi red mute button0