• 10(current)
Release tvOS-X
@iCanuck, any ETA for the new version? I know it's time consuming. Just asking Big Grin
Awesome, your skin is really beautiful but can put more settings to customise the homescreen? thanks.
Cordially.
Hello everybody,
this skin, I find it very successful.
I have a few problems still.

- Under Krypton (iMac) I will not enter in some menus, under Jarvis (iMac), it works well.
- I can only select unfortunately 2 things in "Home Page Customize" (see photo).

I always look to genre, it is possible to put the genre in films?
It should not favorites but in movies.
I go to movies and then I pick the genre.

sorry for my bad English

Greeting Roland

watch gallery
No Eta for new version yet. Haven't had much time for anything lately. Been working on an IPTV project lately, the good thing is tvOS-X is part of this project so I will be spending a lot more time on tvOS-X very soon.

Sorry everyone but the Krypton version will always be second priority to Jarvis.

For anyone who uses Livetv functions in Kodi, I have started creating channel icons which work well with the next version of tvOS-X. I will release the next update with these channel icons.
Hi

Ive been testing this skin for Chris on ATV4 and have the same issues as above. With the latest build of kodi for ATV4 i get the above message, however, saying no still bypasses the error and the skin works however multiple features no longer work, for example i am unable to switch to many of the settings sub catagories within settings, such as appearance, video etc, also i am unable to select content type for media locations when setup (this works fine with estuary) same with Live TV, no options appear on the front screen and the enable live TV option is not visible on the menu, how ever this works fine on Estuary.

trying to get a seamless integration between real TVOS and kodi running this skin has always been my goal, i have custom icons which i replace after every update to mimic the original TVOS icons, my final goal is to be able to select a movie shown from Kodi via the top shelf on TVOS and have kodi load and play the file looking just like native TVos.

We also need the sound effects, i've tied recording them off my TV but they don't come out too clear. may have to see if they can be grabbed directly from native TVos somehow.

Keep up thte great work iCanuck as always, you know how to get hold of me if you need me Smile
There has been many changes to the Krypton skin engine, sorry but you guys will have to wait for an update. I'll try to do something by the end of weekend.

I just need to finish the shelf widget feature in Jarvis and I will start to port everything over for Krypton.
Thanks for the update @iCanuck I look forward to installing this on my Pi3.
Hey. trying to use the skin in lieu of carbon on Kodi 16 / Windows 10.

All works, but when I try to use livetv, the OK / Select button on the remote wont activate the selected channel.

This works fine in the default skin. Tried both tvos-x and ios-x

Thanks for the help.

EDIT:

Nevermind. I'm just a dolt
Hello. First of all, I want to thank you for the amazing job you've done so far. Surely is the best skin I've ever seen for kodi. Secondly, I have an "issue". How can I access the custom widget configuration in the home page customizer like you did in this picture: http://i.imgur.com/f2F9PFY.png . Thank you for the support and sorry for my bad english.
Hey iCanuck, great skin do you have a github location so that I can help with the coding

Sent from my SM-N920W8
delete
(2016-06-09, 17:31)emre.ay Wrote: Image

who wants this type of keyboard??
i port it Wink

It's beautiful, can you port it please? Smile
(2016-06-09, 20:53)wazano Wrote:
(2016-06-09, 17:31)emre.ay Wrote: Image

who wants this type of keyboard??
i port it Wink

It's beautiful, can you port it please? Smile
it's already portet Smile you can see it on the picture Smile dev can pm me to work together. I would to help him to get a better skin
First of all, love the skin!

I got one small problem. Every time I play a video it starts playing in the background. The first video I play after a reboot starts in the foreground but every time I close the first video and start playing another one it plays in the background. This only happens on my Raspberry Pi 3 running Jarvis 16.1. Works fine on my Shield Tv and iMac(both also running Jarvis 16.1). Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvOS-X6