having some issues
Part 1.....Hi there, i have loaded Myth TV enabled the Addon / Configured it etc. But i still do not see Live TV or TV as an option in my Kodi / Confluence TVaddons main home page.
running on an intel Nuc openelec 5.0.8
Part 2.
What i am trying to do is watch a video feed from a slingbox that gives an IP address and feed it to my other TV's via Kodi / Myth TV

Needing help here, something is not right.

When troubleshooting your backend, you should verify that it is configured correctly: can you access your backend with mythfrontend?
i dont have a back end per se, i do have an output from a box with an ip address but i am unsure on how to configure. I'm checking out lots of wiki's etc and getting a bit confuddled.

In relation to the back end, i am trying to view on different platforms so i don't know which back end i should be configuring from which starting point.
1. You are posting in the mythtv pvr subforum.

2. For mythtv pvr to work you need to run mythbackend somewhere on your network.

3. See PVR (wiki) for an understanding of how the PVR system works in kodi.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
having some issues0