PLEASE HELP! Can't get into all of Kodi cuz of "Master Lock Code"
I really hope you guys can help. I've spent HOURS googling for answers and can't find one...
I bought a jailbroken amazon firestick, which has Kodi on it, of course. However, it came with a Master Lock Code put on it, so I can't get into important areas (like the addons!) When I click an area that requires the Pass Code a box comes up asking for it and when I try to guess to get out of it, I'm always wrong and after 3 guesses I'm just out of luck. And I can't get into the right areas to disable the Master Pass Code unless I input the code first!

I've seen some threads about getting to the file profiles.xml, but the only way to navigate around is on my TV, which the firestick is for, and I can't get to any files like that.

There has to be some way to bypass or disable that Master Code request so I can add things to my Kodi. Right now I can't make any additions through addons. It's killing me! I appreciate your help in advance.
Why not factory reset the stick then reinstall Kodi (using Firestarter or Firestopper if you prefer Kodi to auto start). No need for jailbreaks etc to load Kodi either.
I was worried that maybe the firestick was locked somehow and couldn't receive new files. I don't know, but I didn't wanna take Kodi off if I couldn't put it back on. Do you think I can put it on while the old one is still on, just in case something goes wrong? And thanks for helping!
Shouldn't you contact seller and request it?
The guy I bought it from had no idea about it.
There's no such thing as a jailbroken firestick. It sounds like you've been scammed by a "fully loaded" device huckster.

Would it happen to contain a selection from the banned add-ons (wiki) list perchance?
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I'm doing my part to help. I flag all the CL listings I see for the "Huckster Boxes" here in Denver.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PLEASE HELP! Can't get into all of Kodi cuz of "Master Lock Code"0