• 22(current)
Release Mimic 5.x for Krypton
(2016-12-21, 22:55)lollo78 Wrote: Installed, but I don't notice any change. Where this new icons appear? Please, could you share a screenshot to point me in the right direction? I'm not sure to understand what you mean for "studio node".

Another Little/big request. It's possibile to add the List view for the widget (like List in movies)?

Go to Videos -> Movies -> Studios and you will see this:

Oh yeah! All it's clear now. Thanks.
For a "List view" in widgets there is hope?
(2016-12-21, 22:38)Tarkus_ Wrote: Could there possibly be a list view (or at least a toggle) to show the size of local videos? It can be very handy when trying to clear out some room. Sort by size helps, but you're still left guessing at the size of the videos. For now I temporarily switch to Estuary, but that's not ideal. Thanks.
Just pushed a fix to github, will be in the next release. Thanks for pointing this out, I don't use files view so hadn't noticed.
(2016-12-22, 01:11)lollo78 Wrote: Oh yeah! All it's clear now. Thanks.
For a "List view" in widgets there is hope?
Do you mean a list view for widgets on the home screen? Sorry, no hope for that I'm afraid. I am looking into making an additional icon widget view though.
Yes, a list view instead to see the big icon squares in the vertical menù.
In some case a list is more usefull and nice to see.

Edit: how can I create a widget for Favourites?
Here's a new widget layout for those that don't care for how posters look in the square boxes. This view will automatically be applied when selecting "Poster" for the widget art. If you leave the widget art set to Thumbnail, you will get the previous layout with space on both sides of the posters.

Available now on github, let me know if you run into any issues.

Just installed. Looks fine. Thanks a lot.
Considering that Mimic 5.x vertical view is focused on widget, IMHO you should add more widget views.Configuring widgets in the right way it's possibile to use kodi without enter in the submenu. All can be managed directly from the widgets.

It's possibile to use a widget for the Favourites? I can't find it
THX again
(2016-12-22, 20:57)lollo78 Wrote: Just installed. Looks fine. Thanks a lot.
Considering that Mimic 5.x vertical view is focused on widget, IMHO you should add more widget views.Configuring widgets in the right way it's possibile to use kodi without enter in the submenu. All can be managed directly from the widgets.

It's possibile to use a widget for the Favourites? I can't find it
THX again
Won't be adding any additional widget views, it's too complex to make them consistent in a single container.

Mimic 5 comes with a favorites menu item and widget out of the box. Skin helper service also provides a favorites widget. If you can't find it, backup your skin settings and then reset them to the defaults.
Or if you want to have a little bit more advanced favorite system you can use super favorite addon. With it you can split your favorite in several folder and use this folder as widget.
I did a setting reset (after a backup with Skin helper service skin backup).
Seems that I need only to add a customized widget with
favourites://

I would like to restore my backup now, to try it... but how?
In Backup and restore skin settings I see only Create a new backup.
(2016-12-22, 22:32)lollo78 Wrote: I did a setting reset (after a backup with Skin helper service skin backup).
Seems that I need only to add a customized widget with
favourites://

I would like to restore my backup now, to try it... but how?
In Backup and restore skin settings I see only Create a new backup.
If you backed up your settings, you'll see an entry in that dialog with the date and time of the backup. Just click it to restore.
Mmmm... Fake default path for the backup used by the addon. No backup saved Also if the message said Yes. I have to do all my configuration again
(2016-12-22, 23:44)lollo78 Wrote: Mmmm... Fake default path for the backup used by the addon. No backup saved Also if the message said Yes. I have to do all my configuration again
So, there's no backup saved at the path in the addon settings? Without seeing your setup, no idea what might have gone wrong...
I'm on Libreelec. But I solved. Just completed a new setup.

Another info, please. I added a source folder like a widget, but I see only the standard folder icon, instead to see the poster.jpg inside the folder. How Can I do?
(2016-12-23, 00:49)lollo78 Wrote: I'm on Libreelec. But I solved. Just completed a new setup.

Another info, please. I added a source folder like a widget, but I see only the standard folder icon, instead to see the poster.jpg inside the folder. How Can I do?
Not sure if that's possible. Why not just scan the videos into your library and use a playlist?
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mimic 5.x for Krypton2