Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
Hi Wrxtasy,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah, so HD channel viewing needs some work in the SPMC/Kodi.
No, I do not remember joining any group for the TvHeadend / Live Channels Beta - test Google Group ? I just installed the app from the play store. I must say that I have not checked for any app updates since I installed it, but not been using much as I find SPMC working better and much more control over the live channels and recording schedules etc. I have updated the Mi firmware though.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will reset the TvHeadend / Live Channels as you suggested and see what it does.
I must say that I am using this MiBOX until I upgrade to a Shield Pro, when its available and shipped to Oz by Amazon. But I must say, I am really getting to used to the MiBOX, so double thinking if I should really spend all the money on the Shield TV. What you think?
Oh, one more thing, when I am playing the 4K video using Plex with direct play, it plays a lot smoother (nearly perfect) in compared to SPMC that struggles and buffers quite a bit. Any thoughts?
Thanks,

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by ozeiboy - 2017-01-22, 12:26
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21