Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-04-20, 11:34)woronczak Wrote: Yeah - have had the same problem. Although you can install it fresh from the Play Store, that didn't seem to make any difference to the sound lag. I have found that setting the Display to 1080/60 fixes the lag (1080/24 is definitely way out of sync). HDMI self adaptation on or off doesn't seem to make a difference - just the resolution setting.

The Add-on in Kodi I think has superior picture even still (and no sync issues even with 1080/24 selected), but is prone to dropping out every now and then (on live games only) which is a bit annoying

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I'll look into the Display options.

I'd like to try it through Kodi but I have issues with that as well that. I wrote about them here:

(2017-04-20, 10:40)papadadfather Wrote: I installed Kodi through the Play Store, then the NBA add-on. I'm able to login and browse the games normally but when I try to start watching a VOD it first tries to load the stream for a full minute or so and then gives an error message about not being able to open the stream. Always ends the same. Haven't tried it with live broadcasts yet, I mostly watch on-demand.

When I install the add-on it also always at first complains about cache something, but then eventually proceeds to install the add-on and there are no more error messages. I've done this step a few times.

Any ideas?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by papadadfather - 2017-04-20, 12:23
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21