Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
(2017-11-16, 22:11)ionutm80 Wrote:
(2017-11-16, 14:51)llonca13 Wrote: btw since I enabled automatic refresh rate on my device (i used adb over wifi), I forgot to turn off USB debugging so i was connected using WIFI this whole time (until today,because USB port doesnt work when you enable debugging) and I didnt have any problems, Netflix, 4k movies in kodi, everything running great on WIFI. 
Hi,
Can you please tell how did you manage to do adb over wifi to Mi Box (if I have to use a USB A-A then I would have to order it from China and this would take too long to reach EU) ? By the way I'm also on Nougat 1028. What adb software did you use?
Also what are the minimum commands needed to make the hack working with Kodi 17 / Mediacodec? I'm not interested in working TV deinterlacing hence I do not need Amcodec.
For me automatic refresh rate in Kodi and a working sideloaded Amazon Video apk would make this device perfect.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help. 
 nougat 1028 already has adb over network enabled, you should use latest official adb from google, there's no reason to use any other version.
just do the complete hack, you're not breaking anything... just enabling one more codec.

for adb over network, use:

adb connect yourmiboxipadress

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by diogosena - 2017-11-17, 19:26
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21