Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)
Just a quick Update. I manually installed all the old versions of Kodi 17.x, with 17.3 and 17.4 I can at least see the TrueHD option, but I won't get any sound when watching Dolby Atmos content. With 17.5 the options for TrueHD and DTS-HD vanish, perhaps because of the changes in this file (AESinkAUDIOTRACK.cpp on Github)? Also I found that the nVidia Shield used to have kinda the same issue which was solved with a firmware update see Shield forum post. Is there a list of Xiaomis firmware upgrades for the Mi Box just to make sure I am running the newest software?

@acefr You have a similar setup as I have with Mi Box and Samsung HW-K950, does your setup still run wihtout any issues with the newest updates/software?

UPDATE: Dolby Atmos works now perfectly, alltough still not with the Mi Box but with the Nvidia Shield TV I got. In the end the Mi Box was a pretty decent Android Box for 4K and I would have kept if it wasn't for the Dolby Atmos. Anyway, thanks for the inputs @wrxtasy & @SWADED

Messages In This Thread
NO Teamviewer - broken ! - by aubrey - 2017-06-07, 17:12
RE: Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box) - by SalzBrezel - 2018-01-17, 13:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xiaomi 4K HDR 'Mi Box' (Android TV set-top box)21