v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
(2016-06-07, 16:13)deveng24 Wrote: Dave,
i downloaded june 6 nightly build, cleared my library and re-ran..... some of the issues ive come across so far;

1) dates in the format of 6/12/2016 (sample) show as 6 in year node while 6-12-2016 are ok

2) Artist node Missing albums... artist Journey adds 3 albums out of 25 (i have just recently tagged this artist with MB... and only added the id3 tag for album sort)

3) various artists show 4 nodes of the same name with full albums in one of the 4 nodes.... 1 album split (im sure my tagging prob)

4) ive had to reload kodi...... would not run today and on reinstall im getting "error opining file for writing" so, ill have to uninstall completely and reinstall.

here are my log files and database files if you would like to have a look;
mymusic60
kodi log

br,
troy

Update: (item 2) the missing albums are located under the Main album node for Kodi but not under the main artist node under the respective artist (still looking around to see if the albums are in another artist node)

Update 2: (item 2) found the albums under artist Steve Auger (all items are freshly tagged with MB only edit was to id3 tag Album sort artist) only 1 album has a feat of steve Auger (Armageddon: The Album) i have check that the MB artist id is abd506e1-6f2b-4d6f-b937-92c267f6f88b and for Journey and only has a single artist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by deveng24 - 2016-06-07, 19:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1