v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
Troy, there is nothing like a good guess... Smile
Form all our discussion my guess would be your inconsistent tag editing has caused confusion. Wink

Please don't guess about what the code does, it is open source so if you have the skills go read it. MusicInfoScanner.cpp, Album.cpp and Song.cpp would be a place to start. Otherwise give me a chance to have a look at your data, something I can't do until later.

You are right in that those without mbid tags, and those that have used Picard and taken the results, are fine, it is people that have automatically added mbid tags and then manually edited tags inconsistently that have issues. The issues are not random, but completely predicable given the way their music files are tagged.

Now it is possible your inconsistent editing has come up with a senario that Kodi could be adjusted to handle. I appreciate your testing, and want to check that out., but equally it may just result in clearer guidelines for those that manually edit tags after tagging with Picard.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by DaveBlake - 2016-06-09, 09:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1