v17 Music Library Improvements - Krypton
(2016-08-25, 23:09)BigL-New Wrote: Thanks for info, I've checked and it's really there :-)

IMHO previous name was much better, new one is highly misleading. But description on bottom clears everything along with placement in "library section".
BTW for me it was even harder to guess also for another reason - I use polish regional settings and polish translation of setting name and also translation of bottom description is even more misleading. So based on polish translations it was for me 100% clear that it's really different setting :-)

Well, you are kind of at the mercy of the Polish translate team on transifex. (I understand you can ask to join the team. I think that is the only way to submit comments on actual translations.). The label was changed, as the switch is between entries that were tagged as "album artist" only, and entries that were tagged as "album artist" or (song) "artist". The second option does not depend on if a song is considered part of a "compilation" or not.

scott s.

Messages In This Thread
RE: TESTERS WANTED: Krypton 17 Music Library Improvements - by scott967 - 2016-08-25, 23:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Library Improvements - Krypton1