[split] Improved Classical Music Browsing
(2016-01-27, 16:55)pierocol Wrote: I am enthusiastic about this development as a serious classical music lover, and deeply grateful to the developer. I would be happy to test the new features once testing versions become available.

Great, testing very welcome. The new music features are available in the pre-alpha nightly development builds of Krypton, read about the nightlies here http://kodi.wiki/view/development_builds The wiki mentions Jarvis, but nightlies are now Krypton. Download, scan in your music (tagged with composer etc.) and give it a try. We warned that there are all kinds of changes to all parts of Kodi in the dev builds, expect oddities!

The default library menu includes a "Roles" node and some nodes below that e.g. composers etc. but you may want to try adding other custom nodes.

Minimal instructions I'm afraid, but ask questions if you are unsure. Easier to reply than think of all the things you may want to know in advance. More music improvements to come, but "artist roles" is the start.

Messages In This Thread
Improved Classical Music Browsing - by zag - 2015-09-17, 13:40
RE: Improved Classical Music Browsing - by DaveBlake - 2016-01-27, 17:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Improved Classical Music Browsing3