• 22(current)
XBMC Skinning Contest
new versions of redash, and project mayhem.
check allxboxskins.com

@KoTiX - i just saw your new symbol looks great. good job
tnx wabid, but i made a little mistake when i added the recently media button because it's using the button-focus.png.
i made a new button just for the recent media but i didn't see that also the radio button in the video and music playlist were using the same one (also the movements throught buttons in those windows were buggy).
i allready fix it at home but i want to wait to upload it, i prefere to make some more mods and improvements.

p.s. i'll need to write again to allxboxskins because they didn't update the screenshots, i sended them a rar file with everything inside and they just put it in thhe download section. i really prefere xbox-skins.net.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
for axs if you dont use the ftp, you can upload 2 screenshots of your choice. http upload works alot better than ftp, imho.
the http upload doesn't work for my skin it say that is too big even if it is not.
anyway i wrote them again.
ciao.
XBMC Italian translator, Movieplayer.it scrapers developer and the old "The Orbs" skin creator.
hey great job guys, been trying out the new skins- really like em.

kaze-san- one minor thing the on screen info (you know when you press the "select" or "info" button on the remote or the black or start buttons on the gamepad) the text doesn't seem to be showing up- haven't read through every single post aplogies is this has already been identified (i got 28-06 skin on a-x skins)

bobrooney_78, i'm luvin redash :bowdown: , always a good idea to have jennifer garner on a skin :thumbsup:
@nimbles - i'll look into it, might have forgotten to set font colours or something

i've also noticed a few bugs when i try to view video settings, there's a big white block over everthing Huh appears sometimes, sometimes not - anybody experienced this b4?

i'll only be updating simplesimon in a few weeks when i have enough fixes to warrant a new version - thanks for the input...

ps. am i the only person who got their old skin updted on axsHuh Smile
(kaze-san @ june 29 2004,18:19 Wrote:ps. am i the only person who got their old skin updted on axsHuh Smile
i prefer to keep the latest vesrion on xbox-skins.net
faster upload.
once the thing is 100% done, i will upload it to both sites
10 days after the deadline and still no news about winners Sad
it took over a month to announce the winner of the visualtion contest, and that one only had three entrees.
i am waiting patiently, i'd rather the team keeps developing
hi,

make them all to download and we vote for them ! :thumbsup:
(webmaster_p @ june 29 2004,18:27 Wrote:
(kaze-san @ june 29 2004,18:19 Wrote:ps. am i the only person who got their old skin updted on axsHuh Smile
i prefer to keep the latest vesrion on xbox-skins.net
faster upload.
once the thing is 100% done, i will upload it to both sites
but axs seems to have more traffic, so hence more dloads! Smile

on the other hand uploads are the same for me at both sites, sloooowwww (56k user here!Wink but at least my skin is only half a meg, but the next skin i'm working on is already huuuuge.......
true, asx does get more traffic. so that's why i want my skin to be finished when more people will be downloading it Smile
just making new skin called spinner (in blue and red ) need some help laying out or it will take ages to come to light. if its not perfect some will flame you as crappy so i wont release it till it right.

hey webmaster_p, how's the progress coming along? i'm expecting great things from you! :bowdown:
what's about the contest ?
is this a fake contest ?

some infos about the winners would be nice.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Skinning Contest0