Req Need Movie Library to Identify if SD or HD
Installed the latest test release of Kore on my Z30 BB10 and it's working better than ever. The only thing I'm missing at this point is the movie library not identifying if a film in question is SD or HD. I have hundreds of titles in my collection and many of them are standard DVD. I'm slowly upgrading to Blu-ray, but sometimes when I'm out and I come across a Blu-ray for a great price I'm not 100% sure if the version I have is the DVD or Blu-ray. Being able to identify what I have in my library on the spot would solve that question for me.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet
Most skins show this, depending what view you choose.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I need the Kore remote to show this when I'm not home, like Yatse. With Kore loaded, go to your movie list and select any film. It gives details of the movie itself but doesn't specify if it's SD or HD.
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need Movie Library to Identify if SD or HD0