adblink 6.1 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi
(2021-03-22, 20:04)jocala Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 19:18)msnow Wrote:
(2021-03-22, 17:54)jocala Wrote: Yes, both parallel backup and restore work.  However, with the bandwidth being divided between devices, there's no real time savings.

For me the advantage is not having to remember to go back and start the next one.

Yep.  BTW, I just re-tested parallel ops just to make sure that a code regression didn't slip in, and it's working as expected here ...
But do I have to initiate the backup or restore per device one at a time or is there a way to apply an action to all connected devices? I must have messed up selecting the correct device when initiating the restore and the restore occurred on the wrong device. I also face this selection ambiguity in the file manager, where I push a file and it gets uploaded to the unintended directory pane. I just make sure I double/triple select the correct pane before I initiate an action.

If actions for multiple devices can be batched and queued, it'll make keeping all of them in sync much easier.

Messages In This Thread
adbLink v 3.6 released - by jocala - 2018-02-28, 22:57
RE: adbLink 4.3: Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi - by badbob001 - 2021-03-22, 22:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adblink 6.1 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi2