adblink 6.1 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi
It's very strange.

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S5E has Android 11 as well.
But on that, I can add an extra sd card and format it as "portable" or "removable storage".
I'm able to install apps on it - as well as add my own files/folders.

But on my Hisense 55U68K with Android TV 11 (with Google TV interface)...
The drive formatted as "portable" or "removable storage" never appears as an option for installing apps.
I even enabled the Developer Mode option to force installation to external - but even that doesn't work on Android TV 11.

I created a topic about this, but one really seems to know why this happens with Android TV operating system:
Can we not move apps to drives formatted as "removable storage"? : AndroidTV (reddit.com)

My theory now is that if Kodi does not get excessive in size...what I might try is moving it to internal drive and using your program to back it up. Then I move it back to external "adopted storage" drive after the backup/restore process is complete.

If I notice Kodi cannot be backed up even when it's on the internal drive...then I will know that something is wrong in the way ADBLink interacts with my TV.

Messages In This Thread
adbLink v 3.6 released - by jocala - 2018-02-28, 22:57
RE: adblink 6.0 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi - by FamShoppa - 2024-02-16, 07:09
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
adblink 6.1 Windows/Mac/Linux Companion for Kodi2