Mod MUSIC - Genre Artwork
Music 
I have tried them all.... ALL OF THE SKINS -- well the ones that you can get from the GET MORE option in KODI 16.

PROPS AND KUDOS to the METROPOLIS Author. I love this theme Love.

I have two questions,

1) Where are all the artworks stored? So that if I want to change a picture, I can....and with that is there a list of the DPI, FILETYPES, DIMENSIONS, etc for all of them?

2) I have found that I have some GENRES in my music catalog (Fusion, Celtic) that there are no images for -- referencing #1 above, in addition....where can I find the list of GENRES supported in this theme? How would I add others and artwork?

Again many thanks for the hard work put into the theme.

*BH*
If you make a folder named "musicgenres" under "media" in the skin.metropolis folder, you can add any new ones that match the strings in your custom genres, but if you are wanting to modify the existing ones it will be a lot more involved. If you have a new genre icon that fits and is pretty standard but missing you should share it in the proper format and ask jingai to add it to the official set that way everyone can benefit from your artwork creation.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MUSIC - Genre Artwork0