How do you use video addons?
@spoyser

Just checking in to see if you have had any further thoughts on this possibility, and/or if you need anything tested to help with development?

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2016-07-01, 11:27)jmh2002 Wrote: @spoyser

Just checking in to see if you have had any further thoughts on this possibility, and/or if you need anything tested to help with development?

THANKS Smile

Not forgotten, this will be the next feature developed.

Just been busy recently fixing a few bugs and of course with real life Sad

Sent from my iPhone
No problem, I just figured I would check in. I know what you mean about real life...

I hope you will be able to take some summer relaxation time to recharge the batteries NodCool

Thanks for continuing the development.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2016-07-09, 11:04)spoyser Wrote: Not forgotten, this will be the next feature developed.

Hi Sean, I thought that now you are popping in to monitor the SF thread I would also just check in again here to see if you might have some renewed energy now to develop this feature?

THANKS Smile
(2017-03-19, 13:32)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2016-07-09, 11:04)spoyser Wrote: Not forgotten, this will be the next feature developed.

Hi Sean, I thought that now you are popping in to monitor the SF thread I would also just check in again here to see if you might have some renewed energy now to develop this feature?

THANKS Smile

Do you mean metadata?

If so, that's been in a while now.

Otherwise, what feature Smile

Ah, you mean the single list thing Smile
(2017-03-19, 19:22)spoyser Wrote: Ah, you mean the single list thing Smile

Yes that's right. Basically what we discussed in posts #11, 12, & 13 on the previous page.

In your own words:

(2016-06-09, 17:18)spoyser Wrote: ...it should be possible for SF to actually trigger each item in a Super Folder to retrieve the list that item would create if clicked, and then create one single list made up of the contents of all these smaller lists.

THANKS Nod
@spoyser:

Hi Sean, I just thought that I would touch base here again and see if you might have time to develop this feature now?

THANKS Smile
@spoyser

Hi Sean, just bumping this again to see if might have time to add this really useful feature to SuperFavourites?

In case you have forgotten, I'm speaking about the single list feature discussed in posts #11, 12, & 13 on page 1.

In your own words:

(2016-06-09, 17:18)spoyser Wrote: ...it should be possible for SF to actually trigger each item in a Super Folder to retrieve the list that item would create if clicked, and then create one single list made up of the contents of all these smaller lists.

THANKS! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do you use video addons?0