[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2016-11-20, 02:15)xsrage Wrote: Hello, Forum noob here. I just got my hands on one of these remotes and for me it works great on my android box without any mods just plug and play. However, I also have a retropie (rasberrypi3) with kodi and the remote only works as an air mouse and the keyboard does nothing.
(2016-11-22, 09:36)bacsom Wrote: Thank you for your time. Unfortunately that topic was no help. I only have problem with this particular remote. Other remotes, or regular keyboards or mice work well. I did some testing and it seems that KODI 15.2 from the original repo works fine (and has the black screen issue), 16.1 from Piplware repo only recognise T3 in mouse mode. :-(
(2016-11-22, 14:13)dasco Wrote: Hopefully bacsom, someone with a RPi can chime in and let us know if the remote works for them and can offer some assistance. Otherwise i will update my first post detailing issues with the remote with Rasberry Pi and Kodi 16.1 for other Pi users who may be interested in purchasing.

I'm running a Raspberry Pi 3 with a pre-made Recalbox/LibreElec dual boot image, not sure if I'd be allowed to post a URL to the creator's site so I won't. LibreElec is 7.0.2 and Kodi is 16.1 .

I've only been using it for several minutes but I can at least confirm that the remote does work with mouse mode off, basic stuff all seems to work OK, mute works, keyboard side also working fine so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by meseemedo - 2016-12-14, 09:14
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3