[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-01-14, 11:35)miscalin Wrote: dasco thanks for answer
I have another quastion: can i teach the browser button to open Google Chrome, when KODI is open? (i mean not kodi addon, but windows applocation)

HI Miscalin,
Since you use the Measy GP811 this is a different remote to the T3 so information in this thread may not apply to you.
on the T3 the Browser key does not have any recognisable code in Windows and cannot be mapped.
You could try using ShowKey to see if your remote registers a key press on your browser button.
You can use a remote button to open Chrome when Kodi is open. However the most convenient way of doing this is using the "Chrome Launcher" Add On ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶L̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶.̶
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=170965
̶K̶o̶d̶i̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶y̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶C̶h̶r̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶w̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶o̶p̶ ̶K̶o̶d̶i̶ ̶s̶t̶e̶a̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶o̶c̶u̶s̶
Launcher4Kodi was running in the background stealing the focus for Kodi.
A simple AHK Script could Launch Chrome from a button on your remote. An example of mapping the red button to launch Chrome would be

vk73::
Run, chrome.exe
WinWaitActive, ahk_class Chrome_WidgetWin_0,, 2
#ifwinActive ahk_class Chrome_WidgetWin_1 ;following items active in Chrome only
vkb1::!left ;Turns Air Mouse [|<<] button into Browser Back
vkb0::!Right ;Turns Air Mouse [|>>] button into Browser Forward
vk72::^w ;Turns Air Mouse Modified Stop Key into Close Chrome
return

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by dasco - 2017-01-15, 00:42
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3