[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
Hi all. I just got a T3 to control Kodi (Jarvis) on Windows 10. Bought in Amazon, around 16€:
https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B01K78Q...UTF8&psc=1

Mine has the microphone button and the Explorer button (just above). Doesn't have the "Apps" button.
As expected, Zoom In, Zoom out, Recent and Browser buttons are not detected by Showkey nor Kodi.
Microphone Button (not mappeable) makes the led green continously, but I can't do anything.
Other buttons except Power can be remapped.

First, I created an AutoHotKey script to "deactivate" the MAIL button (as it launches Chrome in my system which is weird), and set HOME button to launch Kodi:

Code:
vkb4::vkff ; "deactivate" MAIL button
vkac::
IfWinExist Kodi
    WinActivate
else
{
    Run C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\Kodi.exe
    Winwait Kodi
    WinActivate Kodi
}
return

Script works pretty well.

I mapped the "Magnify" button to STOP on Kodi and some other buttons (ie BACK mapped to true back, not "ESCAPE", RED button to "NextAudioTrack", GREEN button to"NextSubtitle", VIDEO button to "INFO", etc), just for my convenience.

My last trouble is that Power button actually TURNS OFF computer. I would rather prefer to SUSPEND, but not sure how to proceed. Can't find a way to get it using Autohotkey. Can you provide me some clues?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by malkair - 2017-01-23, 19:19
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3