[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control
(2017-03-17, 10:47)brian mx Wrote: To Dasco or anyone that could help
MX3 is poor in mouse pointer alignment and tracking, meaning in air mouse mode if you move the remote way out off the tv screen borders, when you come back the direction you point the remote to the screen isn't the same as the mouse pointer position on the screen. What you can do is to block the pointer and point remote to it and then unblock or move the remote to the opposite edge of the screen and after the pointer hits and gets stuck in tne edge continue with the remote movement till you got it aligned to the mouse pointer and move the remote back to the screen inside. That's the only calibration you can do

Someone mentions this problem also for the old mele 10 remote
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vbKQ1Y15KJ0

As we know the new version mele 10 deluxe, doesn't have this problem. It has some sort of auto calibration
As MX3 also has 6 axis gyro like mele 10 deluxe can this problem be solved by an algorithm, a script, anything?

Thank you
I would say T3 emulates a mouse, which is normally a relative device, if you move your mouse far away to one direction, the pointer will bump the screen edge, and when you start to get back the pointer will start to move instantly to the left, it won't wait for the mouse to get back to the original position.
I don't know whether the T3 is able to emulate absolute mouse mode, but I don't expect it to...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control - by tylla - 2017-06-26, 02:44
power button - by thenry - 2017-03-26, 14:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[T3] 2.4GHz and IR Air Mouse Remote Control3