• 8(current)
Mod Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ7
(2016-08-24, 20:36)Firetv344 Wrote: @VikkiXavier i am anxiously awiating your mod for mq7.......can you give a time frame so i can have something to look forward to....thank you

Possibly on Friday.
ok....thats good news
that would be awesome Smile
Releasing tomorrow.

Download Link added for MQ7 Mod. check original post for preview, images and link.
Did you remove "path" field?
Hey Vikki, the studio logos contained on your zip file are logos that dont exist in the .xbt textures that comes with mq7?
(2016-08-28, 06:10)djhifi Wrote: Hey Vikki, the studio logos contained on your zip file are logos that dont exist in the .xbt textures that comes with mq7?

The studio logos contained in the xbt has 1840 files, and in my folder there are 1954 files, which means I have added more.
(2016-08-28, 05:10)djhifi Wrote: Did you remove "path" field?

Okay. This one's for you...

DOWNLOAD LINK

Paste the file inside the 1080i folder.

Thanks! Looking lovely! Great work Smile

Just having a bit of an overlap in the path, plot and box office part?
Good morning, i admire your work, but i am having problems with the application of this mod
I have done all as explained but it does not work with me
I also lost the possibility of do changes in icon change view/alter view.
Can anyone help me.
Tks
(2016-08-28, 10:58)Thugbear Wrote: Just having a bit of an overlap in the path, plot and box office part?

Ok... Download this file --> https://www.mediafire.com/?x1azltn0h81s8xw <-- extract, cut and paste the xml in the 1080i folder and tell me if it works.
Thanks... that definitely fixed it!
(2016-08-28, 06:36)VikkiXavier Wrote:
(2016-08-28, 06:10)djhifi Wrote: Hey Vikki, the studio logos contained on your zip file are logos that dont exist in the .xbt textures that comes with mq7?

The studio logos contained in the xbt has 1840 files, and in my folder there are 1954 files, which means I have added more.

ty so much for the path mod Smile

Btw regarding studios, to get those that .xbt doesnt have i dont need to recompile, just add the studio flags on the media folder right?
(2016-08-29, 06:08)djhifi Wrote: Btw regarding studios, to get those that .xbt doesnt have i dont need to recompile, just add the studio flags on the media folder right?

Nope.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Modded Video Navigation & Dialog Info Window for MQ6 & MQ72