v15 TV Enable Error message
Hi,

I bought an Android TV box with Android 15.2.

When I try to enable the TV option, it gives me an error message "You need a tuner, backend software, and an add-on for the backend to be able to use pvr."

When I checked in the Add-On, I do not have anything called PVR or IPTV add-on.

I searched the net, but no one mentioned the exact same message.

Any help appreciated.
PVR (wiki).

As a word to the wise, Kodi isn't a magic box to free TV channels, despite what you may have heard on the net...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks Darren for the words of wisdom.

I went throught the info but unfortunatly it still did not help answer my question. When I go to "MY ADD-ONS" I should be seeing something called "PVR CLIINETS" but I don't. I checked a lot of posts everywhere but they all talking about Enabling an existing IP-Clinet Add-on but I do not have one to enable. How can I install an IP-Clinet such as "PVR IPTV SIMPLE CLINET".
If you downloaded Kodi through official channels, then the PVR clients are included. If the version of Kodi you are using is not from an official source, I'm not sure how much help you can expect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Enable Error message0